on 10 April 2014
My son has loads of little cars, and while most will not run on this track, he enjoyed playing with this initially. I chose this one because there are levers so you have some control, and the potential to crash the cars, giving a bit most playability.

But like most toys the novelty wears off so it's good to be able to put them away to 'rediscover them' another time. With this however, that is not so easy. It takes a while to build, and when built it does take up a lot of room, which if you have a play room then I guess leaving it up is no problem. Pulling it apart however is not very easy, also the box is glued together (no flap as such) so the box does not re-close as it where, so even if you did take it apart, in my opinion the box isn't really up to the job of keeping it safe and tidy. It's now sat in our spare room...
on 6 December 2013
Bought this track for my 3 year old son who is car daft & he loves it. He plays this with his daddy & am not sure who gets the most fun out of it. Would defo recommend.
on 20 November 2013
My grandchildren love this toy but I bought it as a present and I searched the box to see if it needed batteries but there was no mention. It was so disappointing to find that evening (my grandsons birthday) when it was being built that it needed 4 large batteries and I had to rush to the local shop to buy them at an exorbitant price. Please ensure it says on box if the toys need power.
11 comment25 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 December 2013
The Hot Wheels track is a little noisy but my grandson loves it and has played with it for most of the day. Good value for money.
on 18 March 2014
Again. This was to go with the cars for my sisters grandchildren. Have not heard anything bad about it so I presume it was a success
on 15 June 2014
This track was easy enough to put together. My 4 yr old son has had a lot of fun watching up to 6 cars at a time whiz zing round this at a time. One down side is that the motor is noisy. Would recommend for fun though.
on 23 December 2014
My little boy loved this for his 3rd birthday, it is quite noisy but it keeps him, his sister and their friends entertained for a good 30 mins straight! It was quite easy to put together but then we have left it intact so you need a little room to leave it set up rather than dismantling it and rebuilding.
on 19 January 2014
Bought this for my 4 year old son, who has had hotwheels wall tracks before. However they haven't seemed to ever last thay long, this triple twister track however seems very sturdy compared to the others and he has great fun playing with it. I'd say it was definitely worth the money I paid for it.
on 3 November 2015
My 8 year old son loves this and still plays with it after a year
on 3 January 2014
FC bought this for my son this year, he has loved it. We haven't used the ipad connecting part yet, but enjoys racing as many cars as possible at one go. One negative is it is slightly noisy so wasn't able to enjoy a Christmas specials on TV while the cars were zooming around.