5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
big hit
Published 3 months ago by J Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars Xmas Pressie
Bought this for my daughters for Christmas and they absolutely love it. Everyday is a Monster High Party.

Money well spent.
Published 9 months ago by P. Jordan

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
big hit

5.0 out of 5 stars Background is cardboard and the plastic bits are a bit flimsy but that's what all of these toys are like so I expected it, 28 Aug 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Room Party and Spectra (Toy)
daughter loves this. Background is cardboard and the plastic bits are a bit flimsy but that's what all of these toys are like so I expected it. However saying that it has been played with a lot over the last few months and is still fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster High 13 Wishes Party Room and Spectra Vondergeist Doll, 13 Nov 2013
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Room Party and Spectra (Toy)
Two of my nieces are absolutely Monster High mad at the moment - as with the majority of girls in their years at school. At first glance they may seem a little creepy but I must admit that if Monster High had been out and about when I was little then I would have actually liked dolls (well the Monster High ones anyway) and I am quite upset that I am far too old for them now! I bought this for one of my niece's towards her Christmas present and I just know that she will be so excited when she opens it and plays with it on Christmas day. I couldn't resist having a quick peek at it before wrapping it and I told myself that "this was for purely checking that everything was included that should be....."! I was also very lucky in that I managed to 'snag' one of these from Amazon during their recent 'price war' with Argos etc and so I managed to get this at a greatly reduced price than the normal Amazon price and so I am absolutely over the moon with this purchase. I don't think I would have bought it at the full rrp if I am honest but at the normal price on Amazon of around £30 I think that it is good value especially when comparing to other plastic playsets and the fact that the Spectra Vondergeist doll is included as she would probably be normally around the £20 mark on her own.

Dimensions:-
The party room opens out from a compact carry case (which includes a handy fold away handle) to form the disco area and fully extended the full length of the case is just over 85cm long, however when playing with it the side 'wings' would be in a more folded in position. The main back part of the room measures just over 43cm. The height of it excluding the carry handle is just over 30.5cm high and the depth is around 11cm. I must say that the two 'wings' on either side of the main center part do seem a little flimsy but having seen a lot of the plastic based toys that kids are into this seems pretty much the norm, however I would say that it probably shouldn't be given to a child under the recommended age of 6 years and up (unless they are quite nice with playing with toys) as I couldn't see the 'wings' not eventually being broken off if roughly handled.

The party room requires 3 AAA batteries which are not included, so make sure you have some in for Christmas day if you plan on using the included MP3 player plug in (this wire/plug is located within the base of the room, underneath) otherwise there would be some disappointment I would imagine. You will need a small philips/posidrive screwdriver to open and close the battery compartment.

The party room features three fold down seats and a fold down juice bar along with a high backed gold chair. The DJ table that is also provided has a little clip attachment to help stand the Spectra doll up behind it which clips around her waist. The DJ table also has little set of skeleton hands to hold the little pretend laptop that is provided and has little pretend record turnstiles which I think is really cute. There are also two little pretend floor speakers and two little pretend hanging speakers along with two cocktail drink glasses and a pair of gold headphones for Spectra.

The 13 wishes Spectra Vondergeist doll is also included and she stands at around 30cm tall and has a purple and gold floaty sleeved dress on with removable chain link shoes and chain link belt.

Spectra Vondergeist is the daughter of The Ghosts and is 16 years old. As she is a ghost she can float through walls and listen in to other students thereby earning her a reputation as a bit of a gossip. She believes her friends are Twyla, Clawdeen Wolf, Ghoulia Yelps and Catrine de Mew however she is never really seen hanging out with anyone in particular.

Finally the party room features a little clip on the front to help keep the doors closed when the room is folded up into it's handy carry case setting.

As I have said above a really good little set and I think very good value as it comes with the Spectra Vondergeist doll and the little accessories too. Now I just need to hope that my second baby that is due this month is a girl and that Monster High is still 'in' when she is older so I can play with the dolls and sets myself!

Here are some hopefully handy links to some of the other 13 wishes dolls along with the DVD:-

Monster High 13 Wishes Party Frankie Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Party Draculaura Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Twyla Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Howleen Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Gigi Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Lagoona Doll
Mattel BBR94 Monster High - Abbey Bominable 13 wishes doll (Exclusive)
Monster High: 13 Wishes [DVD] [2013]
Monster High: 13 Wishes [Blu-ray] [2013]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Room Party and Spectra (Toy)
Was very pleased with this purchase arrived quickly and well packaged and I got it for a good price I begrudge paying full price for plastic playsets as generally I find they are not worth the money saved 15.00 on this so very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 July 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Room Party and Spectra (Toy)
My daughter loves this, really well priced too. Thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars Xmas Pressie, 13 Jan 2014

Money well spent.

3.0 out of 5 stars 13 Wishes Room Party, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Room Party and Spectra (Toy)
Not the most amazing thing in the world! It doesn't really do anything. Basically, it's just a plastic case. You can plug an MP3 player into it and play music through the speakers, but to be honest, that's about it. I was expecting flashing lights or a rotating stage but it's more of a backdrop to the dolls. I would recommend it if your child is a massive Monster High fan and likes to collect the toys, but if not, I would give this a miss. It's just "OK".

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab addition for any Monster HIgh fan, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Room Party and Spectra (Toy)
It is durable, and had a few of accessories. Excellent value for the price we paid, considering it also comes with a Spectra Vondergelist doll!

We gave this four stars purely because we didn't have an mp3 player (have since bought a cheap one).

My daughter has had hours of fun with this. She loves pretending to be a dj and having her own discos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves this, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Room Party and Spectra (Toy)
This is brilliant, you can plug your Ipod into it and use play music, good quality and endless hours of play. A very happy daughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift and delivered on time, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Room Party and Spectra (Toy)
I will buy again, te toy was reasonably priced, a perfect gift for a six year old and it came ontime.

Monster High 13 Wishes Room Party and Spectra