on 4 November 2013
Excellent packaging when I received it. Delivery was quick too. I am sure my granddaughter will love this at Christmas. Have but the stickers on already so she can get on and play when the day arrives.
on 14 July 2014
My daughter was given this for Christmas and loves it. It doesn't take up loads of space. It opens out to provide many options with beds, a shower, kitchen, table and leaves the car free (front end of the van when put together).

It is also quite easy to put fold away at the end of the day. Only grip is the plastic is cheap (astounding when you see the price) and so not sure how many months / years it will sustain. However, it has quietened the request for a Barbie dolls house which we have neither the space or the money for!

My tip - open the box and put on the stickers before giving it to your daughter - she won't know - as there are a lot of them!
on 21 November 2013
Its a great idea the way its designed but lots of fidly stickers to put on u have to get straight first time as dont unpeel.fold out parts in camper ie stable beds etc was very flimsy and felt like it was going to snap unfolding the beds and stable what kids can easily snap opening and closing. And one of the wing mirrors did not un fold as fully as the other one. I have to say it looks fun, my child will be happy to have but I recon it wont last long in one piece.
on 15 July 2014
This is excellent!! I bought this for my 4 year old girl. The plastic is not flimsy! It is big and definitely good value for money. I manage to get it for £45. It is like the 90's version I used to have.
on 26 December 2014
Positives re this product are that my daughter loves it and will play with it for a long time.
Negatives are that it is very flimsy and feels poorly made and cheap. The plastic material of the main pull out section, especially at the joints/pull out parts, feels fragile and like it will break. Cracks heard when opened/closed and shower comes off its rail easily. Can see were the plastic has strained on several of the supposedly moving parts. Let down as a genuine Barbie product, feels very cheap.
on 30 May 2016
My daughter was so happy to receive this camper! It has got many accessories, it is v sturdy and it fits into small a children room without occupying unnecessary space.
There are groceries, curtains, a lovely sofa and a foldable table- not mentioning the bunk bed and the lovely toilet and shower box: great for many adventures!
My 8 y o loves playing with it and a lot of her playmates are obsessed with it too.
on 9 February 2014
Brilliant, so many things to do, and play with - both the children (boy and girl) love playing with this - so many things to open, play with and do! I read the reviews, and in advance of my little girls 4th birthday, made sure all the stickers (27 of them!) and the loose items enclosed were all set up, so all that needed doing was opening the box when opening the present, and off they go! So impressed, as I was unpacking it, was amazed about how many things were inside - it's like a mobile dolls house, and the front detaches from the RV so that all sorts of dolls (including Barbie which isn't enclosed), can go out! Very impressed, and even after a month, the children love it!
on 3 March 2014
Great purchase for my daughter.
Usual Barbie stuff.
Gets her off ipad!
Bit fiddle setting the RV up with stickers
on 27 December 2013
All the larger barbie products are pretty over priced but this takes the biscuit! It is so light weight and flimsy and doesn't fit together properly at all. It is supposed to open up and close easily but just doesn't close we'll at all, the seams not quite meeting. The stickers are so thin and poor quality so if you make a mistake they can't be pealed back and restock like stickers on the dream house. The quality difference between this and the dream house (which is not without it's issues I might add) is massive. I really think this is a waste of money. The mariposa house which folds away is a much better buy quality wise. Definitely not worth the best part of £80!
on 24 February 2014
Having bought the Malibu Beach House for our daughter for Christmas (and being extremely disappointed with it), we were hesitant to buy another large Barbie product but this is really great! There's loads of accessories and it's much more sturdy and satisfying to play with than the actual house. Great that it can be a car and a caravan or an RV camper when all clicked together, meaning children can get so much play out of it. The car can take 2 Barbies and 2 smaller (Stacey or Chelsea) OR 2 Barbies and a horse in the back. We bought it when it was half price so was excellent value for money. Would definitely recommend.