5.0 out of 5 stars Her face is very nicely made and soft
One of the very first MH over a year ago now. While I have growing little collection now, she still reigns as one of my favourites.

Published 1 month ago by Haley

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive barbid doll
Expensive glorified barbie, but my daughter loved it. The stand, which is brittle. It broke after an hour or so playing.
Published 16 months ago by melisa maxwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Her face is very nicely made and soft, 19 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Doll (Toy)

The doll herself is a warm brown skin colour, while her hands are clawed - she also has wolf ears rather than human ears. Her face is very nicely made and soft. She had purple eyeshadow around her eyes, as well as glitter - the glitter is not strikingly obvious but means when you see it from a certain angle there is a sparkle, which I really like. However, on her lips the sparkle isn't so subtle, they are sparkly gold colour which, while looking OK close up, from a distance they look a bit messy, while her adorable fangs are hard to see.

Her hair seems to be a lighter brown than Clawdeen usually has, although since I don't have another Clawdeen to compare I can't say for sure. It has purple streaks and tinsel streaks - I usually don't like tinsel in hair because it tends to make it look unkempt, although in this case it's in one bunch and looks quite nice. Her hair is way and silky feeling, though I cannot comment on the style because, over the year I've had her she has changed style quite a few times.

Her clothes are brilliantly made. Her skirt is made up from three layers - the inner layer is a type of netting that nicely resembles lace, the middle layer is purple with black leopard spots, and the outer layer is a deeper purple with gold accents. They look very nice when on display, but since they are essentially pieces of fabric I see them getting damaged easily.
Underneath her skirt she had a black mini-dress, it was gold accents similar to the outer dress. The dress ties around the neck with gold lace and looks lovely, all tough I had to cut the ties a bit shorter to stop them getting in the way. I'm sure it's no unpopular opinion when I say I would like the dress if it was a bit longer, as nice as it is it's hard to pose the doll without it rolling up her leg! Also, the skirt can be removed so you just have the dress on it's on, which looks just as nice in my opinion.

Her shoes are essentially translucent purple plastic attached to gold plastic. They look nice and suit the design, though I think they could have been designed a little better. They look as though they would snap off any minute - this hasn't happened yet though. The purple plastic is very nicely detailed.
For accessories, Clawdeen has two bracelets, a headband, earring and belt. All of these are made from gold plastic, are very finely detailed and accent the doll perfectly! The only criticisms are on the headband and the belt. The headband does not fit on the doll particularity well, it just sort of balances on the head rather than being ale to hold the hair anywhere. It seems to fail the illusion of not being made of plastic, and even when I can position it under the hair, still looks like it obscures the doll more than anything.
The belt, while looking perfect when correctly positioned, is very hard to do so. The skirt attached using velco on a gold line at the top of the skirt, and the belt is used to hide the part where the Velcro connects by clipping over it. Problem is it takes ages with a steady hand to position it over the vector, and once you do, it only takes a nudge for it to fall out of place again. Honestly it puts me off the doll or not, but probably wouldn't bother anybody who isn't as much of a perfectionist.

She comes with a 'lantern' which is essentially a lump of translucent purple plastic that opens. The lantern has gorgeous sculpting including the MH symbol on the handle and plenty of spider webs/Gothic themes. Inside there is about enough space for my fringe to wiggled around, but not much more. I can't imagine what people would put inside.
Like most MH dolls, she also comes with a stand. Now, I got her over a year ago, so she came with a clear stand that clipped around her bottom. The stand is really wobbly, and it's hard to tell if it's clipped in leading to a crack down the middle. Since then MH seems to have brought out new stands, which are all black and clip around the waist. I much prefer these stands as they are more secure, and would certainly be better for this fragile little doll. I've seen them in retail with both new and old stands, so if you get one it's worth finding one with the new-style stands. The newer ones also seem to be better articulated, not that this one is poorly articulated of course!

I would definitely say this doll is better for collection, or older children who can look after it. As pretty as it is, it's fragile, and is best if you intend to display it and not want to touch or play with it (most other dolls in the collection do a MUCH better job at this).

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 27 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Doll (Toy)
As to be expected from Mattel - she's very high quality.The thought put in to the design is fantastic. I love, love, love her outfit!! and Make up! So far the most gorgeous Clawdeen I have seen. I just had to have her! She's much more gorgeous in real life than in the picture. Her eye make up is nice and sparkly as is her hair! You can't really see that in the photo. She really is stunning!!

I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Wolf Doll, 13 Nov. 2013
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Doll (Toy)
Two of my nieces are absolutely Monster High mad at the moment - as with the majority of girls in their years at school. At first glance they may seem a little creepy but I must admit that if Monster High had been out and about when I was little then I would have actually liked dolls (well the Monster High ones anyway) and I am quite upset that I am far too old for them now! I bought this for one of my niece's towards her Christmas present and I just know that she will be so excited when she opens it and plays with it on Christmas day along with the Monster High 13 Wishes Room Party and Spectra that I bought too. I couldn't resist having a quick peek at the doll before wrapping it and I told myself that "this was for purely checking that everything was included that should be....."! I was also very lucky in that I managed to 'snag' one of these from Amazon during their recent 'price war' with Argos etc and so I managed to get this at a lower price than the normal Amazon price and so I am absolutely over the moon with this purchase. I think I still would have purchased it even at the normal Amazon Price as the doll really is on the higher quality end of the Monster High dolls that I have been buying for both nieces for Christmas.

The 13 wishes party Clawdeen Wolf doll stands at just under 30cm tall and is the same standard height as the rest of the Monster High dolls range. She has a black and gold mini dress on with a three layered long skirt over it which is in purple, black and gold. She comes with two gold bracelets, a gold belt, a gold headband and a gold earring in her right ear. She also has removable gold and purple heels and her blonde hair has gold and purple streaks in it. Clawdeen also comes with an opening and closing lantern, black hairbrush and a clear doll stand with black base although I must agree with another reviewer in that the doll stand seems very flimsy and I could see this being broken relatively quickly. Her arms, legs and hands are jointed and so poseable and I just know that my niece is going to love this doll.

Clawdeen Wolf is the daughter of The Werewolf and is 15 years old. Clawdeen is very fashion conscious and takes great pride in her appearance. She has several brothers and sisters with two at Monster High - Howleen and Clawd Wolf. Her best friends are Draculaura and Frankie Stein and she is also friends with Lagoona Blue, Abbey Bominable, Skelita Calaveras, Ghoulia Yelps and Jinafire Long.

As I have said above a really good quality doll especially when compared with some of the more 'basic' models in the Monster High range. Now I just need to hope that my second baby that is due this month is a girl and that Monster High is still 'in' when she is older so I can play with the dolls and sets myself!

Here are some hopefully handy links to some of the other 13 wishes dolls along with the DVD just in case they come in handy for someone:-

Monster High 13 Wishes Party Frankie Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Party Draculaura Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Twyla Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Howleen Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Gigi Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Lagoona Doll
Mattel BBR94 Monster High - Abbey Bominable 13 wishes doll (Exclusive)
Monster High: 13 Wishes [DVD] [2013]
Monster High: 13 Wishes [Blu-ray] [2013]

5.0 out of 5 stars A BEAUTIFUL DOLL, 12 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Doll (Toy)
I brought this doll for my daughter for getting a good report. She love the doll and she played with it non stop :) it was delivered very quickly and much detail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorry for late review, 11 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Doll (Toy)
My daughter loved this for her Xmas present. We bought our daughters a few and both loved them. Highly recommended,

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Clawdeen, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Doll (Toy)
This was for the youngest granddaugter's belated birthday from Nanna and Grandad, and she spent some time brushing her hair, and she loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster High Fan!, 31 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Doll (Toy)
This was a purchase from my Grand daughter's Birthday Wish List to add to her collection! She was thrilled with Clawdeen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Doll (Toy)
Because It had a good delivery time and my little sister loves her new toy and she never puts it down she even sleeps with it

4.0 out of 5 stars monster high 13 wishes clawdeen wolf, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Doll (Toy)
my grand-daughter wanted this for christmas and was not disappointed she loved it, i would recommend to any young girl who likes monster high

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 18 Feb. 2014
Ms M. Longden - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Doll (Toy)
My 6 year old daughter loved this and nearly has the whole Monster High doll collection and some doubles but she loves them all the same

Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Doll