5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
Published 8 months ago by Alexandra

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive barbid doll
Expensive glorified barbie, but my daughter loved it. The stand, which is brittle. It broke after an hour or so playing.
Published 9 months ago by melisa maxwell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Doll (Toy)
As to be expected from Mattel - she's very high quality.The thought put in to the design is fantastic. I love, love, love her outfit!! and Make up! So far the most gorgeous Clawdeen I have seen. I just had to have her! She's much more gorgeous in real life than in the picture. Her eye make up is nice and sparkly as is her hair! You can't really see that in the photo. She really is stunning!!

I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves monster high dolls, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Doll (Toy)
so when she got this for christmas, she was very happy. only minus is the holder for the doll. the doll falls often from the holder cause its poor. but it didnt effect my daughter, cause she loves to play with the doll. the doll have nice outfit and shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Wolf Doll, 13 Nov 2013
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Doll (Toy)
Two of my nieces are absolutely Monster High mad at the moment - as with the majority of girls in their years at school. At first glance they may seem a little creepy but I must admit that if Monster High had been out and about when I was little then I would have actually liked dolls (well the Monster High ones anyway) and I am quite upset that I am far too old for them now! I bought this for one of my niece's towards her Christmas present and I just know that she will be so excited when she opens it and plays with it on Christmas day along with the Monster High 13 Wishes Room Party and Spectra that I bought too. I couldn't resist having a quick peek at the doll before wrapping it and I told myself that "this was for purely checking that everything was included that should be....."! I was also very lucky in that I managed to 'snag' one of these from Amazon during their recent 'price war' with Argos etc and so I managed to get this at a lower price than the normal Amazon price and so I am absolutely over the moon with this purchase. I think I still would have purchased it even at the normal Amazon Price as the doll really is on the higher quality end of the Monster High dolls that I have been buying for both nieces for Christmas.

The 13 wishes party Clawdeen Wolf doll stands at just under 30cm tall and is the same standard height as the rest of the Monster High dolls range. She has a black and gold mini dress on with a three layered long skirt over it which is in purple, black and gold. She comes with two gold bracelets, a gold belt, a gold headband and a gold earring in her right ear. She also has removable gold and purple heels and her blonde hair has gold and purple streaks in it. Clawdeen also comes with an opening and closing lantern, black hairbrush and a clear doll stand with black base although I must agree with another reviewer in that the doll stand seems very flimsy and I could see this being broken relatively quickly. Her arms, legs and hands are jointed and so poseable and I just know that my niece is going to love this doll.

Clawdeen Wolf is the daughter of The Werewolf and is 15 years old. Clawdeen is very fashion conscious and takes great pride in her appearance. She has several brothers and sisters with two at Monster High - Howleen and Clawd Wolf. Her best friends are Draculaura and Frankie Stein and she is also friends with Lagoona Blue, Abbey Bominable, Skelita Calaveras, Ghoulia Yelps and Jinafire Long.

As I have said above a really good quality doll especially when compared with some of the more 'basic' models in the Monster High range. Now I just need to hope that my second baby that is due this month is a girl and that Monster High is still 'in' when she is older so I can play with the dolls and sets myself!

Here are some hopefully handy links to some of the other 13 wishes dolls along with the DVD just in case they come in handy for someone:-

Monster High 13 Wishes Party Frankie Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Party Draculaura Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Twyla Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Howleen Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Gigi Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Lagoona Doll
Mattel BBR94 Monster High - Abbey Bominable 13 wishes doll (Exclusive)
Monster High: 13 Wishes [DVD] [2013]
Monster High: 13 Wishes [Blu-ray] [2013]

5.0 out of 5 stars A BEAUTIFUL DOLL, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Doll (Toy)
I brought this doll for my daughter for getting a good report. She love the doll and she played with it non stop :) it was delivered very quickly and much detail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
I am very glad.Thank You

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Doll (Toy)
Got it with the Monster high book, for my daughter she loves it an wants more, for the price I paid definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorry for late review, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Doll (Toy)
My daughter loved this for her Xmas present. We bought our daughters a few and both loved them. Highly recommended,

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Clawdeen, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Doll (Toy)
This was for the youngest granddaugter's belated birthday from Nanna and Grandad, and she spent some time brushing her hair, and she loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster High Fan!, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Doll (Toy)
This was a purchase from my Grand daughter's Birthday Wish List to add to her collection! She was thrilled with Clawdeen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Doll (Toy)
Because It had a good delivery time and my little sister loves her new toy and she never puts it down she even sleeps with it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›