on 28 December 2013
I read the reviews before buying this product and was impressed. The house itself is ok my daughter loves it especially the different sound effects. The criticism I have is the instructions, they were terrible, it took two of us 3 hours to assemble because the instructions were unclear, especially with regards to the lift and how to string it together. It was a nightmare. Also the moving wardrobe is very difficult to move as the top level is slightly warped, it doesn't fit together very we'll on the third floor. Other than that I'm happy with the purchase.
on 22 December 2014
Very happy about my delivery my lil grl is going to be soooo excited can't wait too see her expression on her face
on 3 June 2014
My daughter is 8 years old and she loved playing with this. It would appear more grown up than your average Dolls House, but be ware it is huge!
on 10 January 2015
Very large but lots of features. Takes time to assemble but video on YouTube helped a lot! Lots of fun for my little girl. Great toy.
on 1 January 2015
Bought for my daughter and she loves it ! Instructions are poor but I you tubed how to put it up and it made it so much easier .
on 21 February 2014
toy met the expectations of my doll and I am happy. fantastic purchase. Bit difficult to assemble the house but quite satisfied.
on 1 February 2014
My little girl had it from santa she loves it! A girls dream Perfect to keep your children quite.Love it like it
on 16 January 2014
Not that well made. Lift did not operate effectively. I would not buy another one for any of the grandchildren.
on 17 February 2014
Really happy with the product and my daughter is just even more happy! All that I expected and all great.
on 4 March 2015
Amazing! Hard to put together but lovely for any wee girl to have hours of fun playing with, and all the extra bit, food and drinks, cutlery etc all add to the fact that barbrie wont need anything else! My daugther is 8 and loves it, does take up quite a bit of room but is a lovely hight for my daughter is just about a head taller than it.

See one answered question