5.0 out of 5 stars Luvs it!!, 1 Aug. 2013
Gareth Wilson - Falcata Times Blog "Falcata T... - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Frankie Doll (Toy)
what can I say? I love monster high dolls and this one lives up to my expectations...beautiful outfit as always and great head piece..!!
D~

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster High 13 Wishes Frankie Stein, 25 Sept. 2014
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Frankie Doll (Toy)
Two of my nieces are absolutely Monster High mad at the moment - as with the majority of girls in their years at school. At first glance the Monster High Dolls may seem a little creepy and they are certainly unlike the 'normal' barbie style dolls but I must admit that if Monster High had been out and about when I was little then I would have actually liked dolls (well the Monster High ones anyway) as they are so different and unique plus they are all beautifully made.

I have bought one of my niece's this 13 Wishes Frankie Stein doll towards her Christmas present and I just know that she will be so happy and excited when she opens the gift wrap. Frankie Stein is one of the only 13 wishes set that I didn't get her last year and she has wanted to complete the set. I couldn't resist having a quick peek at the doll before putting her away for Christmas and I told myself that "this was for purely checking that everything was included that should be....."!

The Frankie Stein doll stands at around 27cm tall (this seems to be normal approx height for the MH Dolls). She comes with a blue lantern, hairbrush and doll stand. She has black, white and blue hair with silver streaks in, gold bracelets, a gold belt, gold earrings, golden wedge shoes, a gold hairband and even her neck bolt, eye makeup and stitches are gold too. Frankie wears a gorgeous blue dress with leather and gold lame effect on the top and there are gold speckles and patterns on the skirt of the dress too. Her arms, legs, elbows and wrists are jointed and so poseable and I just know that my niece is going to love this doll.

Frankie is the daughter of Frankenstein but unlike him she has been created with an attractive body. Frankie is one of the main characters of Monster High and a really sweet girl. Her one flaw is that her stitches sometimes come undone and therefore her limbs will fall off at the most inopportune times! Frankie is best friends with Draculaura and Clawdeen although gets on with everyone and she has a pet dog called Watzit who was made out of several dogs for her by her father.

A really good quality doll with lots of extra accessories and especially good quality when compared with some of the more 'basic' models in the Monster High range. Now I just need to hope that my daughter likes Monster High when she grows up and that they are still popular so that I can play with the dolls and sets myself!

Here are some hopefully handy links to some of the other 13 wishes dolls along with the DVD just in case they come in handy for someone:-

Monster High 13 Wishes Twyla Doll
Monster High: 13 Wishes [DVD] [2013]
Monster High: 13 Wishes [Blu-ray] [2013]

4.0 out of 5 stars Girls, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Frankie Doll (Toy)
My two girls love all the monster high dolls and get hours n hours of play with them with their imaginations running riot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dolls and great service, 10 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Frankie Doll (Toy)
The dolls are exactly what my granddaughters wanted, they are well made.
I love the Amazon locker option as I work during the day. Very convenient being able to collect from local shop and very quick delivery with message on my mobile to let me know when ready to collect.
Very impressed with the service and the girls were delighted with the dolls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 10 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Frankie Doll (Toy)
I bought this along with another as a bday gift for my Daughter. She loved them! The attention to detail that has gone into these dolls are amazing, they also come with a stand so that when she is not playing with them she can display them which I think is a brilliant idea.

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 12 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Frankie Doll (Toy)
my daughter loves this her and her friends play for hours. She has two other of these dolls and just wants more a good buy for a monster high fan

5.0 out of 5 stars monster high, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Frankie Doll (Toy)
this product is fantastic great makeup cool hairstyle and i love the gold head piece. it came in great contition.brilliant doll:)

5.0 out of 5 stars quick delivery., 20 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Frankie Doll (Toy)
Bought this for my daughter's birthday. The doll arrived very quickly. I was very happy with the product and service. Will definitely being using Amazon again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Frankie Doll (Toy)
this doll was really beautiful and it came earlier than i expected, it was for my little sister. i reccomend anyone to buy the doll!!

i loved it <333

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Frankie Doll (Toy)
My grand daughter collect monster high dolls. She was thrilled to bits with this one. I would recommend these dolls to any little girls who wanted to collect them

Monster High 13 Wishes Party Frankie Doll