5.0 out of 5 stars Monster High 13 Wishes Party Draculaura Doll
Published 10 months ago by S. Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Arm falling off already!
One of the joints is already beginning to fail - can't in all honesty say that's it's not a result of being pulled or twisted "incorrectly" but have to say that as a toy for a kid (7yr old wee girl) I appreciate that it has possibly taken a few knocks but shouldn't a toy for this age of person be a bit tougher?
Published 8 months ago by ajc1969

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster High 13 Wishes Party Draculaura Doll, 13 Nov 2013
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Draculaura Doll (Toy)
Two of my nieces are absolutely Monster High mad at the moment - as with the majority of girls in their years at school. At first glance they may seem a little creepy but I must admit that if Monster High had been out and about when I was little then I would have actually liked dolls (well the Monster High ones anyway) and I am quite upset that I am far too old for them now! I bought this for one of my niece's towards her Christmas present and I just know that she will be so excited when she opens it and plays with it on Christmas day along with the Monster High 13 Wishes Room Party and Spectra that I bought too. I couldn't resist having a quick peek at the doll before wrapping it and I told myself that "this was for purely checking that everything was included that should be....."! I was also very lucky in that I managed to 'snag' one of these from Amazon during their recent 'price war' with Argos etc and so I managed to get this at a lower price than the normal Amazon price and so I am absolutely over the moon with this purchase. I think I still would have purchased it even at the normal Amazon Price as the doll really is on the higher quality end of the Monster High dolls that I have been buying for both nieces for Christmas.

The 13 wishes party Draculaura doll stands at just under 30cm tall and is the same standard height as the rest of the Monster High dolls range. She has a pink, black and gold dress on with a three layered long floaty skirt. She comes with two gold bracelets, a gold necklace, a gold headband and two gold earrings. She also has removable pink and gold web style wedge shoes and her black and pink hair has gold streaks in it. Draculaura also comes with an opening and closing pink lantern, black hairbrush and a clear doll stand with black base although the doll stand seems very flimsy and I could see this being broken relatively quickly. Her arms, legs and hands are jointed and so poseable and I just know that my niece is going to love this doll.

Draculaura is the 1600 year old daughter of Count Dracula. Draculaura is a vegan vampire and doesn't like blood or even saying the word blood. Her best friends are Clawdeen Wolf and Frankie Stein and she is dating Clawd Wolf. She is also friends with Lagoona Blue, Ghoulia Yelps and Cleo de Nile.

As I have said above a really good quality doll especially when compared with some of the more 'basic' models in the Monster High range. Now I just need to hope that my second baby that is due this month is a girl and that Monster High is still 'in' when she is older so I can play with the dolls and sets myself!

Here are some hopefully handy links to some of the other 13 wishes dolls along with the DVD just in case they come in handy for someone:-

Monster High 13 Wishes Party Frankie Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Twyla Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Howleen Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Gigi Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Lagoona Doll
Mattel BBR94 Monster High - Abbey Bominable 13 wishes doll (Exclusive)
Monster High: 13 Wishes [DVD] [2013]
Monster High: 13 Wishes [Blu-ray] [2013]

4.0 out of 5 stars Monster high, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Draculaura Doll (Toy)
My daughter is a monster high fan just now. These dolls are quite quirky and love the theming for each item. Keeps my 8 year old happy and seem to be quite sturdy

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster High 13 Wishes Party Draculaura Doll, 25 April 2014
VICTOR (WALTON-ON-THE-NAZE,ESSEX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Draculaura Doll (Toy)
I bought the set complete for my Granddaughter who is a big fan of 'Monster High' and she has rated it a 5/5.

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected., 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Draculaura Doll (Toy)
Bought for my nieces birthday. She's crazy about these dolls. I handed her my phone and told her to add the doll she wanted to my basket, I was very pleased to find it available at a compete tube price through amazon and free delivery with prime. Arrived next day in excellent condition etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
well worth the money A1service

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Daughter loved this

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster High Draculaura Doll 13 Wishes, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Draculaura Doll (Toy)
Gorgeous doll with stunning detailing, my girls think she's brilliant. Again, don't snip the ties that hold the headdress on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well presented, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Draculaura Doll (Toy)
Bought this for my granddaughters 6th birthday, she absolutely loved it and it looks really nice too, bit of a change from Barbie.

5.0 out of 5 stars doll, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Draculaura Doll (Toy)
my grand daughter absolutely loved this doll, i would say it is one of the most nicest dolls out of all the others.rram1991

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Party Draculaura Doll (Toy)
Purchased for my grand daughter for Christmas, she loved it and would recommend for a 4 year old. Quick delivery, well pleased

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›