‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A Cracking Little Book!, 7 May 2013
Amazon Customer (WHITLEY BAY, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Boosting the Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
What a fabulous little gem from Mr Conlon. A wonderful read, well constructed and written to the reader as if he or she were the author's best friend. Not in the slightest bit condescending (unlike so many others in this genre) and genuinely, as my title line says, a cracking little book. A great younger brother to 'Harnessing' but by no means make the mistake of thinking that this is just more of the same. It isn't. It's as refreshing as a flaggon of Somerset Cider on a warm summer's day and I think we shall be hearing a great deal more from this gentleman of words in years to come. Time to move over Messrs. Vitale, Canfield, Robbins & co. There's very much a new kid on the block!

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear, Concise and to the point . . ., 24 July 2013
This review is from: Boosting the Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoy reading Joss Conlon's books, They are quick and easy to read but pack a punch.
Thank you for expanding on your last book of Harnessing now it's time to Boost with the magic of this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars boosting the magic of the universe, 11 Jun 2013
C. S. Bentham (Cumbria, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Boosting the Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
I quite enjoyed this little book. I like the way it gives a sense of fun to a serious subject. It would feel at home at hogwarts. I don't mean that as an insult. All the other books I have read on this subject are very serious, yet very mundane. This brings back memories of magic when i was a child. I know it was only make believe then. But its that kind of feeling that you need to re discover. Great little book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Follow up read, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Boosting the Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
If you read the 1st boom in the series then this is a must read. Nothing to lose from from read and digesting the information in this booklet, but a lot of potential rewards to be gained.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Magical, 2 May 2013
This review is from: Boosting the Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
If I could give more stars I would as I really enjoy reading Joss Conlon, admittedly I have only read the Harnessing the Magic and Boosting the Magic but I think they're great.......I have confidence in them and they work for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boosting the Magic of the Universe, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Boosting the Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this subject matter and how it works with the first book "Harnessing the Magic of the Universe" to build your confidence, as well as teaching you to think positively to achieve your goals in life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!!!, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Boosting the Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
I have read many self help books in my time but this one stands out above any other.
To put it bluntly Joss Conlon writes one sentence that you will understand where other Authors seem to write ten pages and totally confuse you.
Thanks Joss, I now know that I am a Happy Healthy Millionaire!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A very well written concise book, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Boosting the Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
This book is concise, to the point and easy to understand. You do not need to wade through pages of fluff to understand what is written here. S what is stopping you? Nothing, read it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars boosting the Magic of the Universe, 11 Sep 2014
This review is from: Boosting the Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
This is a very inspirational read. I am 65 years and recently separated after 43 years of marriage. I relocated to a different Country and had to start a new life recovering from third stage cancer and with nothing. Reading this book, several times gave me the courage to strive for the things I required even though many a time I wanted to give up. His first book is a must read as well. Thank you Ross for giving me the courage to once again believe in myself and throw away old thoughts that continually try to enter one's thoughts. Live your life by positive ness for the benefit of humanity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another little gem from Joss Conman., 11 Nov 2014
This review is from: Boosting the Magic of the Universe (Kindle Edition)
Joss Conman' s books are usually produced in 'booklet' form, simple to read and filled with tried and tested Truth which is easy to understand and absorb. Whether you're learning to think in new ways or need a boost to reassure and encourage you on a path you have chosen to follow, his booklets are 'little gems' to keep handy and dip into regularly and cheap enough to pass on or freely recommend to others.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›