4.0 out of 5 stars Degunk the keyboard
Our IT guys at work use this to clean laptops so I thought I would give it a go at home. I saw immediate improvement in the cleanliness of my keyboard. It managed to get loads of gunk out which was very satisfying.

It's a bit funny to use so just a few tips.
- It won't get stuck in your keyboard!
- Pull the goo to a thin consistency then put on...
Published 10 months ago by HoneyPossum

3.0 out of 5 stars It`s amazing stuff. I couldn`t put it down at first
It`s amazing stuff. I couldn`t put it down at first, It grabs any dust and debris and you can use it again and again and it still feels clean in your hands. I now keep it in my car to soak up any dust.
Published 7 months ago by S. Heaton

4.0 out of 5 stars Degunk the keyboard, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Dust Cleaner for Keyboards, Mobile Phones, Computers etc

It's a bit funny to use so just a few tips.
- It won't get stuck in your keyboard!
- Pull the goo to a thin consistency then put on the keyboard. Give it a bit of a smoosh to get between the keys to grab crumbs
- To use again, fold the goo over on itself to get a clean surface. The dust/crumbs will get absorbed into the goo
- The goo will slowly change shade of green over time to let you know when it's time to replace it. There is an image on the packaging to let you know when to replace.

It's not a miracle worker, and probably won't get everything out of your keyboard, but it will get quite a bit out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody at the office wants one now!, 22 July 2014
This review is from: Dust Cleaner for Keyboards, Mobile Phones, Computers etc
Bought this on a whim, took into work - my laptop keyboard, mobile phone (inside and outside) and it is a wonderful concept. Ideal for those little crevices round the edge of the trackpad etc.

Everybody else in the office was asking where I got it from and where they could get one!

Would strongly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars It really is effective, 24 Aug. 2014
JSMR (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dust Cleaner for Keyboards, Mobile Phones, Computers etc
Although, looking at it, you may think it just a lump of gelatinous gunk - Swarfega in a packet - and a joke, it is NOT! it is truly effective - believe me. I was very sceptical but because it's cheap I bought two packs on the basis that if it wasn't any good I'd not have lost a lot - and two packs are still cheaper than one can of CTC-type spray (that's "carbon-tetrachloride" to you - potentially dangerous but cleans electrical kit very well - or it did - may have been banned). Back to Dust Cleaner: I find the best way to use it, is to make a ball of it and gently roll it along the keyboard of whatever you want to clean, several times and reball it each time. DON'T make a pad of it and press it into the keys and leave it for longer than a few seconds or it will sink into the keyboard and is then very hard to remove - treat it and use it GENTLY - there is no need to rub or scrub - just rolling it along the keys several times is enough to clean them. NB: It will NOT remove grease stains or other marks but it is brilliant at leaving a dust/crumb/rubbish free keyboard - or whatever equipment you've used it on. Highly recommended and superior (in my opinion) to any spray whether liquid or gaseous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cleaning material, 3 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Dust Cleaner for Keyboards, Mobile Phones, Computers etc
Bought this to clean my work keyboard as it was a hand me down with fluff and crumbs etc between the keys. It worked a treat mashing it between all the keys and it was visibly grabbing chunks of rubbish. Put it back in it's resealable bag ready for next time!

Tip: Try and keep it all in one big clump, once it's starts tearing up it can get fiddly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Splash it on Henry!, 10 April 2014
bob burns aka Batman "Bob" (Luton,Beds or Gotham City) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dust Cleaner for Keyboards, Mobile Phones, Computers etc
Opening the packet is the hardest part!,once you've dragged the bilious looking lump of green splodge out and decided that its not a dead jellyfish after all,you may well find as I did that its a very useful piece of gear to have close by your computer when you decide to drop pieces of bread,biscuit or any other chosen items that have totally missed your mouth and fallen into your keyboard and have taken root therein.Slap this down onto the offending area and massage it in good and hard and as if by magic the filth,grime,muck and possibly dribble will disappear into the maw of this gel thing as quickly as a politicians promise evaporates!.Its a great product at a ridiculous price,i love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 22 July 2014
T. Costick (U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dust Cleaner for Keyboards, Mobile Phones, Computers etc
Simple and effective way to remove dust and fluff from the nooks and crannies of keyboards and other intricate devices.

As instructed, the gel should be gently pressed into the keyboard and pulled away again. A scrubbing action is not advisable. Using it on my laptop keyboard, I didn't "scrub" with the gel but rolled it around gently. This, I guess, produced enough sideways pressure to dislodge one of the keys (the "G"). I was able to re-attach the key (very fiddly) and it's as good as it ever was, but let this be a lesson to others :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, but, 1 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Dust Cleaner for Keyboards, Mobile Phones, Computers etc
I love it, but...... only got this a few hours ago, and after eventually getting into it. I had to cut past the resealable part before it would open. But I kept the main pouch, and just put it back inside, then put it in a resealable freezer bag.
I have to admit, my laptop has not been cleaned very often, in fact since I got it 5 years ago, I think I've only cleaned it twice, also the cats like to sleep on it, whether I'm trying to use it or not.
So it was pretty grimy, after a couple of goes with this stuff, it was almost like new. It really is a great product. And I would recommend it to anyone, however here is the BUT... Not a big one, but there is one. On the packet it states it doesn't leave any residue. Most times it doesn't, but now and again it does, these are easy to remove however, just simply roll the stuff back over any residue, and it will be reabsorbed back into the green lump.
There is no funny smell and it doesn't stick to your hands, though cats hairs do on occasion seem resistant to it, however if it doesn't actually remove cat hairs, which it did most times, but a few remained behind stubbornly, the stuff did however raise them enough, so that with either tweezers or fingers, it was possible to pull them out.
It really is a great product and will use it all the time, i think its better than a gas/air spray, since it doesn't blow crap inside you keyboard. I will recommend this to anyone. Although it does look like someone has, erm done something nasty on your keyboard lol. Oh and don't spread it too thin or it will simply break apart, but any bits that break off are just simply be reabsorbed by the main lump once again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I now have a lovely clean keyboard, 14 Feb. 2015
Length:: 3:44 Mins

Well this stuff really surprised me.
The Betron Dust Cleaner is just a fantastic little product and very importantly to me it is 95% Biodegradable.
When you first open this up you will be greeted with a lovely smell which is surprising because these things normally smell horrible but this one has a great smell.
Once you get it out of the packaging you will want to roll it around your hand a little bit just to get the feel of it and make it a bit more pliable.
I was a bit unsure of how this product would work on the keyboard as I was worried bits of it would get stuck in the keys but this was not the case. It simply molds itself around the keys and gets into all the little nooks and crannies to remove all of that unwanted junk from your keyboard. And as a bonus it leaves the keyboard without any germs as a feature of this product is it kills germs, bonus.
I have also used this on my laptop, iPhone 6, iPad and TV remote control. Each time the product surprised me at just how clean it leaves them.
I really like this product and will be ordering some more once I finish writing this review.
So to sum up, this is a cracking product that really does do what it says it will. Go and buy some now you will not be disappointed.
Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Dust Cleaner for Keyboards, Mobile Phones, Computers etc
took a little getting use to but it's great

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a bowl full of jelly..., 29 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Dust Cleaner for Keyboards, Mobile Phones, Computers etc
I was a little sceptical about this when I was introduced to it by a friend, but to be perfectly honest I have to say it is a fantastic product!

The packet was a little hard to get into to begin with, but once I was in I found a ball of green slime. Sceptically I pulled it from the packet and was surprised at the consistency of the goo.

It is soft and flexible, but doesn't break apart, and nor does it leave a residue or smell on your fingers after handling it.

It's great fun to use - just gently lay it over the keyboard give it a little massage and peel it off to reveal a dust and fluff free keyboard.

I have even used it on my mobile phone - a HTC One - that had lots of dust and much in the holes for the speakers, and it's done a marvellous job of cleaning that!

It's got a pleasant hint of a lime odour to begin with and so far I can only say that I love it! I've even had to buy some for members of the family who thought it was cool and that they'd nick mine!

Great product, fun to use and it really does work.