5.0 out of 5 stars Another solid read
Another solid and entertaining read from Elizabeth Hunter. Continuing in the search for the vampire/human drug 'Elixir' and providing backgrounds for those involved in the story. A well written adult offering into this popular genre.
Published 16 months ago by Andrew Newman

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite grabbing my attention as much as some of the other books by E.Hunter
I quite liked the Beatrice and Gio series, I don't usually read this kind of vamp romance, and was surprised the writing actually drew me in, you get a feel for the characters and its pretty engaging. The books about Gio's friend the welsh priest is also pretty good, I liked it better actually than Gio and Beatric, cant recall the priests name at the moment though for...
Published 1 month ago by Helen

5.0 out of 5 stars Another solid read, 18 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Another superb read., 27 July 2013
This review is from: Blood and Sand: An Elemental World Novel (Kindle Edition)
I have read most of Elizabeth's books & each one has had me engrossed to the point of neglecting home & work!!
Truly love her style of writing & how she makes me fall in love with each of her characters

Highly recommend these books!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this spin off series ; ), 11 July 2013
This review is from: Blood and Sand: An Elemental World Novel (Kindle Edition)
I am really enjoying this spin off series, re visiting the characters from the original series and catching up with their lives has been like slipping on a comfy pair of shoes lol i wont put any plot spoilers, just want to say if you loved the 1st series and have been enjoying the spin off books so far you wont go far wrong with this addition, cant wait for the next one ; )

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood and sand, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Blood and Sand: An Elemental World Novel (Kindle Edition)
Once again Elizabeth delivers adventure, love and intrigue in her latest adventure. If you are a fan of the first books you will love this as Bea and Gio share in this latest instalment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this free on the Kindle. Had to buy the rest of the series and the two spin offs, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Blood and Sand: An Elemental World Novel (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed the book. It did capture my imagination. You really need to read all 4 books for the full story. I liked the fact that the whole series had a start and middle and end If you liked Twilight you should like these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, love the series..., 5 July 2013
This review is from: Blood and Sand: An Elemental World Novel (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved Baojia in the elemental mysteries series and was so pleased to read a book devoted to him and his tale. It was also really cool that all the old gang were back in force. Always wish for more Beatrice and Gio though. I wonder if Tenzin is next! T hee! Another stunning book by an awesome author a must read in my opinion, but read em all or you're truly missing out. Can't wait for more, I soooo hope there's more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Blood and Sand: An Elemental World Novel (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book, great story line. The whole series had me hooked I didn't want it to end.

Lima

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!!, 10 Nov 2014
JacquiB "Jacqui B" (Cambridgeshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blood and Sand: An Elemental World Novel (Kindle Edition)
I was browsing for something to just pick up and read and not worry too much about the plot and any future books and came across the first of this series as a freebie. I thought well I'll give it a go as its free so I won't worry too much if it's not very good etc..

However, I'm now sad as 7 books later there are no more! I'm glad that I didn't have to wait around for the next instalment though but come on I need more! You have created a real elixir addiction in me!

The whole series of books are very well written to flow and pull you into all the characters and a good pace. The novellas (Elemental world) which go on to tell the tales of the side characters are excellent as you just want to know about them as they are so larger than life. Please write one for Ben and Murphy just so I can read about all of the characters some more..

Tenzin is just fab so it was great to read her book and Baojia was so sweet in The force of wind I'm glad there was a book dedicated to him but I really want to know that he has a happy ending so is there going to be another outing for Baojia and Natalie?

For anyone thinking "I'm not sure" give them a go as they are really good but just start at the beginning with a hidden fire and forget about work and become absorbed in a new world..

4.0 out of 5 stars a good read, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Blood and Sand: An Elemental World Novel (Kindle Edition)
Just like the other books, I enjoyed reading this. The story was a bit predictable in places but had action, excitement and enough romance to keep me reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars another brilliant page turner, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Blood and Sand: An Elemental World Novel (Kindle Edition)
Elizabeth Hunter never fails to keep me hooked,once started these books are very are to put down,i enjoy the characters and the background stories of their mortal lives and the way each of the previous books links into one another,

Blood and Sand: An Elemental World Novel