Colour Name: White|Change
Price:£4.36+ Free shipping

on 16 March 2014
These cables will harm your phone. They are not genuine, do not fit the port properly and definitely not as described!!! Avoid. Previous positive reviews must have received a different batch.
on 19 March 2014
Useless. Charger connects, says its charging yet no charge is actually being received in my iPhone 5s so battery still drains when on charge. Very disappointing when all the reviews said it would work.

DO NOT BUY
on 20 March 2014
This must be the fifth lead I have bought that is supposed to be a genuine apple lead that does not work
on 17 March 2014
Looks and feels genuine. However worked for a few days then gave up. Looks the part, unfortunately that part is garbage!
on 16 March 2014
i thought as i was ordering it this is cheap for a genuine apple cable well you know what they say things are cheap for a reason it worked first couple of times and that was it what a waste of money.
on 20 March 2014
Worked for a week then just stopped, no damage to the cable or anything just stopped working. Rubbish, save your money
on 16 March 2014
Doesn't work with Iphone 5. Tried with different plugs and using my laptop, still nothing even though others work. Don't buy.
on 23 May 2015
It is time that Amazon clamped down on misadvertised products. This is not an Apple product: false claims by vendor.

Charging sporadic and slow. Plugged into a Mac, the phone constantly emits the warning tone, indicating an incompatible product. Will not Sync data with phone or iPad.

Don't buy!
on 2 September 2014
These cables are offered as Genuine Apple cables and seem to show 'Genuine' Apple packaging but are not. Each time I plug the cable into my phone I get a message that the cable or accessory I am plugging into my phone is not genuine and may damage my phone. Not impressed, should have known the price was just too good to be true.
on 26 February 2014
I sent for this cable for my iPod 5. Having looked through all the reviews I thought I would give this one a try. It looks exactly the same as my Apple one and so far has performed almost as well after about six charges. The only difference is that once my iPod is charging it flashes and dings now and then! But it charges up ok so there seems to be no problem. And the price is cheap compared to others on the market so all seems well.