5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fantasy
When I first picked this book up at the end of a long day I thought I would just have a quick dip in it to see how the opening flowed. Well I thought I would just read the opening chapter so at 11pm I dipped in to Shadow and Bone the next thing I knew it was after midnight and I was a hundred pages in wishing I didn't have to go to bed I just wanted to continue...
Published 14 months ago by atticusfinch1048

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing after all the hype
Now, where to start my review of this book. So many people have absolutely loved this book and it has countless gushing reviews on Goodreads, however, for me this book was incredibly disappointing. In saying that, I did not hate this book, nor was I bored by the story and so I finished the book in no time. However, there are so many aspects to this book that disappointed...
Published 8 months ago by The Irish Bookworm

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Shadow and Bone: The Grisha 1 (Kindle Edition)
This book is so amazing. I loved it and it's my favourite book now. Trust me you would love it too. I love the characters and I would definitely tell my friend about this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A spectacular read, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Shadow and Bone: The Grisha 1 (Kindle Edition)
I would recommend this book to anybody looking for a charming fantasy page-turner. Since I started reading Shadow and Bone, I couldn't put it down. Now onto book two...

4.0 out of 5 stars Read it!, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Shadow and Bone: The Grisha 1 (Kindle Edition)
Excellent plot, characterization, suspense & ending. If you're looking for a well written and believable story then this is for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars A different and interesting read, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Shadow and Bone: The Grisha 1 (Kindle Edition)
i really enjoyed this book it was a different kind of fantasy book than i have read before. i loved the character the darkling. i found the world that was created really interesting too, and i found that i just couldnt put the book down i had to finish it even though i was reading to early hours in the morning :) i am looking forward to reading the second book and to see what happens next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great new fantasy, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Shadow and Bone: The Grisha 1 (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book it is different from other fantasy and great to have a strong female,character
Well worth a read

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Shadow and Bone: The Grisha 1 (Kindle Edition)
This is a good story, the only thing I found disappointing was the lack of depth to characters in comparison to similar stories such as angelfall. A good read nonetheless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Shadow and Bone: The Grisha 1 (Kindle Edition)
So good I didn't want it to end, thank goodness it's a series! Highly recommend if you like a cross between Trudy caravan and Maria v Snyder, political intrigue, sorcery with a smattering of a quest.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fasciniating read, 10 Dec 2013
From the moment you start on this book, it grips you tightly and won't let go. It is brilliant fantasy and the bad guy is stunning. The writing is descriptive and vivid but beware this is not a young teens book. I think 14 + and honestly adults will like it even more than teens. I have already bought the sequel but am holding off reading it because Book 3 doesn't come out till 2014.

4.0 out of 5 stars good ideas, strong heroine, a little bit too girlie, but a good book, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Shadow and Bone: The Grisha 1 (Kindle Edition)
Quite well written, with a strong heroine who is likeable. Nice ideas and details. A good teenage young adult book though I hope the next instalment has a bit more depth of story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Shadow and Bone: The Grisha 1 (Kindle Edition)
Great story will be diving straight into the next! If I was to pick out any flaws they would be too small to bother typing!

Shadow and Bone: The Grisha 1