Colour Name: BlackChange
Price:£11.98+ Free shipping

on 23 May 2014
My box necessarily faces the wind and lets in an inordinate amount of water which pools in the bottom, meaning that important documents need to be dried-out on the radiator before I dare open them. Even then, some are unreadable in parts. Also, it is very small - an A4 envelope has to be folded double to fit in. If you have more than one A4 delivered on the same day, the postman often does not have time to fiddle with them and leaves them stuck out of the top. I bought this because it was inexpensive and I was broke at the time - but it has turned out to be an expensive error as I now need to buy another one that is actually fit for purpose.
It was, however, delivered speedily and was well-packed. I gave it two stars because of this - and because, if it is hung within an outdoor porch with some shelter, it would do the job for small amounts of post.
on 27 August 2013
Neat, unobtrusive, inexpensive, secure, doesn't take up unnecessary space, easy to fit, lockable, keeps mail dry. Would recommend to anyone.
on 28 July 2014
The box is a little bit small, but ok for normal every day mail plus A4 if its foldable, but magazines, newspapers, etc can only be posted if they are thin enough to be folded. although the measurements say 21.5 the actual letterbox size is only 18cm ? if I knew this I would have gone for a larger type.
on 18 December 2014
I have had this letter box for a couple of years and find it too small and not water proof.
Disappointed with it and now looking to repalce it with something better.
on 13 April 2015
Good box works well but the plastic on the key snapped as soon as it was dropped so I had to drill a hole in it as there was only one
on 2 May 2014
Arboria Galvanised Square Postbox - Metal Mail Letter Box - it's o.k., but it is too small and I may buy another.
on 27 January 2015
I have no regrets at all buying this mail box. It is adequate for normal mail, cards, flyers etc, but as we don't expect to get thick magazines in the mail which could be a bit difficult for the postie, I am quite satisfied with my purchase. It wouldn't do for commercial premises though.
on 27 March 2014
I was looking for a box with an opening that would at least take an A5-sized envelope without the positie having to perform Origami on it in order to post it through. Not too much to expect. Fact is though, only the smallest of envelopes can be posted through the slot on this box without needing to bend them in any way. I would recommend going for a "top loading" box should you be looking for one that you won't be pulling creased up mail out of. I avoided one of those simply because other reviewers had expressed the difficulty in providing enough clearance between the hinge of the flap and the wall it is mounted on. Seems you can't win either way! All in all, a disappointment. This is pretty much £ shop quality.
on 14 October 2013
We had to wait for a second one of these to be delivered, as the first was apparently damaged in transit (robust!). They re-delivered a white one (ordered grey, but they did phone to check white was ok), and the white one is actually lovely - a better choice by them! It works well for us, as we use it as an internal mail box, but I'm not sure I'd feel it was sturdy enough to place outdoors.

I have small hands, and I can reach in through the flap and remove the mail without having to unlock it.

Excellent for unimportant internal mail, but if you're looking for something secure, perhaps check out their other products. Great customer service by these guys!
on 17 February 2014
having read reviews about keeping mail dry I was dissappointed to see the boxes construction as I am sure that with a wind blowing from the front the mail will get wet. No attempt has been made to shield the opening and the flap has 1/8" clearance in total allowing plenty of room for water. As box is in portrait mode slot makes A4 difficult to insert.