4.0 out of 5 stars Neat & tidy lightweight picnic rug
Published 15 months ago by Bunty

3.0 out of 5 stars I am not impress
After positive opinions I bought it. I am not impress is small and thin. The pattern is nice. Easy to fold and carry. I had previously picnic blanket from Asda cost me 6 and last for 7 years.
Published 4 months ago by jo22

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat & tidy lightweight picnic rug, 6 Jun 2013
I really like this rug! It is big enough for 2 adults and 2 small children; I use mine for a 2 and a 3 year old. My previous one was difficult to fold to enable me to use the Velcro, but this one seems easier. The carrying handle is of a good quality and there is an extra piece sewn on to the rug which creates the fold around section. The waterproof backing feels as though it is part of the rug, whereas the previous one felt as if it was made from plastic and not attached to the material. I am sure I am not explaining this very well, but the backing on the previous one started to rip and was little more than like a bin liner; the backing on this one seems much more durable.

Although I initially hesitated because of the price I now feel that actually this is really good value and it looks like it will be long lasting, only time will tell. It feels really comfy and stays flat even with small children crawling over it.

I know I have mentioned the handle before, but it is also very comfortable to use.

Don't go for the cheapest option, choose this one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 21 Jun 2012
Good quality product and a decent size. Slightly more bulky than expected but that was my lack of imagination. The plastic backing seems fairly durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very strong, 25 Nov 2013
I chose this product on the feedback from others about the alternatives - great product - nice and strong and washes well

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality product, 21 Feb 2012
Richard Wilson (Reading, UK) - See all my reviews
A good high quality product. Have had cheaper alternatives in the past and find that the plastic backings disintegrate and the main surface is usually not that nice. This feels sturdy and pleasant to sit on so definitely worth the extra in my view.

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof Picnic Rug, 9 July 2009
S. Lloyd "Sus" (Wanborough) - See all my reviews
This is really useful and lightweight not only for a picnic on the grass but great for taking in your suitcase for a beach holiday abroad!

3.0 out of 5 stars I am not impress, 6 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars picnic blanket, 10 May 2013
a good quality product large enough for a picnic for two or even four could sit on this buy it now

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality picnic blanket., 7 Aug 2013
I choose this blanket to go with my Greenfield Collection Super Deluxe Two Person Picnic Backpack Hamper. The blanket is of excellent quality which is easily deployed on a grassy knoll. It is easily folded and attaches to the picnic back. Appears durable but frequent use will test it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 July 2014
Great mat but could be slightly bigger

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 10 July 2014
Surprised how good as not expensive. Washes well too. Not thick but ok if put on grass. Easy to pack away and take with you places.

Greenfield Collection Lightweight Fully Lined Picnic Blanket - Midnight Blue