5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery
I love the fact that a light indicates I have a message, and that is big enough to see clearly, also messages are easy to delete once heard. It was very easy to setup as well. The only disappointing thing is there are only 2 ringtones to choose from but I can live with that.
Published 3 months ago by Sandra B.

2.0 out of 5 stars Brand Frustration!
Maybe I've just been unlucky, who knows, but this is the third Panasonic phone I've owned and they've all been problematic.

The first one, at least, lasted 3 years until finally giving up the ghost recently. But even then it wasn't a patch on the Philips model I'd had before. Audio quality was poor and the the answer machine often temperamental.

I...
Published 4 months ago by LuL

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery, 4 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great phone, 9 Jan 2014
Great price for phone and answer machine. Smart and neat. For people who not bothered about having all the facilities it is easy to use and also great for those who do want all the techy bits

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product , great price., 17 Dec 2013
Had these for three weeks now and very pleased with them . Very easy to set up. Lots of different options

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Trio Dect 'phone system, 8 Nov 2013
Paul Gifford (uk) - See all my reviews
Before buying I carefully read many of the reviews, a high percentage of which were very good and seemed genuine. I ordered and am delighted with the product particularly as the one worry that cme out of the reviews was the strength of sound which is a problem with me as slightly deaf. This resolved itself once up and running and was better than my previous Dect system.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 3 Sep 2013
Very pleased with our new phones. Range & battery life is brilliant. Would highly recommend these. They are also excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cordless Phone Review, 9 Jan 2014
C. Hakham "CH" (UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent phone very easy to set up long battery life for standby and talking. The messages can be played and deleted from any of the handsets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 5 Jan 2014
Replaced an Panasonic cordless which was good over 8 years. Upgraded to this digital model which is even better. Good functionality and well priced

2.0 out of 5 stars Brand Frustration!, 2 Dec 2013

I replaced it a few weeks ago with a much later model (purchased elsewhere) and immediately it was problematic. Audio quality even worse than the previous model and the answer machine totally unpredictable. It was returned within a week!

I found this model and opted for it instead, on the basis that it's more like my earlier phone and maybe therefore a bit more reliable?...

Wrong! This model too has poor audio quality and unreliable answer machine! And by the way, previous reviewers are correct about the ring tones - they ARE awful!

So I'm returning it too, and I suspect, parting company with this brand.

Like most Panasonic handsets, it's not a bad looking little phone - shame it's just so hard to find one that works properly.

NOT recommended!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expected, 18 Aug 2013
Thought this Panasonic product would be better and bought this because of that. Incoming callers did not sound at all clear and the answer machine messages were mushy and distorted. Not a patch on our old set up in terms of clarity. The best advice Panasonic could give was ' send it back' !

5.0 out of 5 stars Good phone., 16 Mar 2014
I've only had it a few days but I'm happy with it so far, relatively easy to use and stores phone numbers. I've seen a comment about the sound quality not being very good, I found this issue on my first phone call but you can turn the volume up and it's no longer an issue for me. Good phone for the price.

ARRAY(0xa136066c)