on 20 February 2014
my 20 month old loves this soooo much he cries when you take the kindle away from him for any reason. i never showed him how to use this. he just got the hang of it himself. 50**s if possible.
on 1 March 2014
Brilliant connection between fun and education. My kids love this app. I think this app is a fantastic teaching aid. I bought the full version. It's a must have! Fantastic for children learning about letters, colours and farm animals. Adorable design
on 2 March 2014
My 3 year old loves this app! I downloaded it after seeing how much she enjoyed the 'basic skills' app made by the same company, and it's also excellent. The cute graphics and giraffe mascot make it fun, and a lot of thought has clearly been put into making enjoyable games that are also educational. Children all seem to play with phones now and this is a great way to keep them happy without wasting their time. It's a great tool for learning, and I'm glad I found it!
on 23 December 2014
the actual app was good

the BIG problem came when after downloading it my lovefilm account started to suffer problems.

when veiwing films online I would loose sound & control functionality, in fact my first HDX stopped working soon after whether this app was a contributing factor I don't know.

when I got my replacement kindle HDX I downloaded the app again from the cloud & again it suffer sound loss while watching film & control functionality, so I deleted it off the tablet & off my cloud account.

after that no more problems!!!

if you download be careful
on 22 April 2014
My 2 year old granddaughter returns to this one again and again, she seems to like the gentle voice and the repetitive elements. Ideal for her age group
on 4 February 2014
This app is probably best for younger toddlers, my nearly four year old found it too easy. However she did find it easy to use
on 1 December 2013
I don't see how this can teach anything. Far too basic for any human and with all the disadvantages in the title.
on 7 March 2014
This is a great learning tool for kids.My child likes it. Lot of fun and at the same time learning which is double bonus in this app. I thought that the flash words where excellent, it gives the child lots to think about. There's lots of animal characters to prompt the child and pronunciations are clear and to the mark. I highly recommend this app for any children of the recommended age.
on 30 March 2014
I downloaded this app for my 2 year old daughter and I have to say, she loves it. It keeps her interested and she loves the colourful screens. Buying the full version is next for me as this cool little app is fun and is helping my youngster to learn. I hope to see more in this range :)
on 18 October 2013
It was another App that gives x- free then asks you to pay for it which I completely disagree with when aimed at children.
Its either free or you pay for it I think if the kids that design these things actually had kids they would get it. And I think this is a point that Amazon should consider. While I understand that it says in the T's and c's that you can buy extra content until you down load the thing you don't know how much free content you get.

The preschool it's self was American so as you know they can't pronounce Z correctly and the rest didn't really hold my Son's attention.