on 19 April 2013
Meditation is something we sometimes associate with Indian gurus and Tibetan monks only.

This is a sweet reminder of benefits the meditation can bring you in easy to digest format, Including several forms of meditation techniques for your everyday use.

Do I recommend it? Definitely!
on 8 July 2013
A few years ago I had dabbled in meditation and found it helpful recently decided to go back to this through reading some books and buying a CD, wish I had read this book 1st as it is in plain English and helps you get a beginners insight' thank you for today
on 6 August 2013
I enjoyed this little book. It gave a good introduction for me as a newcomer to mindfulness and I am in gratitude to the author. Thank you.
on 8 March 2014
I really enjoyed this book and read through it with ease and it's also encouraged me to start meditation again & living in the present
on 6 May 2013
Having practiced Mindfulness Meditation for almost a year, using Headspace, I found this book a great guide to the many benefits and improvements that can be made in life through regular Mindfulness meditation. Each chapter comes with a summary of the main takeaway points of the chapter allowing the reader quick and easy access to revise any of the key points in the book. Well worth the price if interested in Mindfulness Meditation.
on 6 February 2014
Being a victim of stroke I find this very valuable in the healing process and for the peace of mind
on 28 March 2015
Brilliant book about meditation. This easy reading book on understanding mindfulness I recommend to anyone especially beginners. The book as the knowledge on how we can change our perception about ourselves and our experiences of life and live in a more peaceful and loving world. All the basics for understanding meditation.
on 21 March 2015
I am new to mindfulness and I find this book an invaluable guide. It is thoughtfully presented in clear and understandable language and the summarised page at the end of each chapter helps to consolidate the practices learned.

I would recommend this book to anyone interested in taking mindfulness seriously.
on 14 September 2013
I found this book middle of the road. I read the reviews prior to purchasing it as it sounded exciting and insightful, however did not live up to my expectations. Again, I realised that it is only through continuing meditation practice I will achieve improved results.
on 8 July 2014
This book aims to help you get started on the rd to mindfulness. It offers a simple approach and is an easy read.who knows if it works you have to be open minded and give it a try.