5.0 out of 5 stars SO BEAUTIFUL
Sadly i lost my cat in June he was with us for 13 years so i wanted a lovely headstone to honour him and this is really beautiful thank you very much
Published 11 months ago by Gina

1.0 out of 5 stars broken
its a very nice product but it was not packaged properly and it came broken on both ears cannot be used!!! I tried to glue it but it was in so many pieces that it could not be done
Published 5 months ago by maria

5.0 out of 5 stars SO BEAUTIFUL, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Vivid Arts Never Leave Our Hearts Sleeping Cat Remembrance Statue in Natural Stone (Garden & Outdoors)

5.0 out of 5 stars We loved this product, 21 Sep 2013
Bought this as we had just lost a dear friend our cat captin Jack. As we brought him home this has been placed where we buried him. Under the fruit trees. Would recommend to anyone who has lost there best friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our cat, 10 Oct 2013
We lost our cat after 15 years,he was a family member,I spent a long time finding this,it's perfect ,beautiful word,well made thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 6 Dec 2013
I got this for my cat who recently passed away. We had him from birth for 17 years, this is a lovely little statue and sits nicely in our front room with his ashes. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars IDEAL MONUMENT TO OUR CAT, 20 May 2014
Broad Brush (Wiltshire England) - See all my reviews
A good value, high quality item that has been placed near the pond in our garden, the favourite haunt of our late cat. It has become the ideal monument to him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jon, 25 Nov 2013
John O. Brien - See all my reviews
Very happy with this product it cheered me up knowing I had a lovely stone to put where my pet cat was buried first class service

5.0 out of 5 stars RIP Tiggy, 20 Oct 2013
This item arrived well within the time frame with plenty of packaging to protect it. I was very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Remembrance plague, 27 May 2014
This looks very good it's well made and it came wrapped up very well and on time I would recommend this plague to anyone

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect memorial, 27 April 2014
I was a bit worried when I saw a review that said the cat arrived in pieces but it was fine and is perfect to mark our cats grave in the garden. The only thing I was surprised by was how light it was but thats not a bad thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Remembrance statue, 12 April 2014
My cat of 18yrs had to be put to sleep. this nis a beautiful, quite heavyweight memorium to put in the garden where her ashes are buried. Delivery quicker than stated. I would highly recommend this product.