4.0 out of 5 stars Sound investment to keep things safer
Had for about a week for my 2013 mac air.

Pros seem to be:

* Sleeve is about 3/4mm thick, soft inside. So should stop all bumps and scrapes on the outside of your mac. (although I don't think this would help too much if a big drop was involved
* Price - for £10 you're getting a good look/feel sleeve
* Elastic keeps the hood down but takes...
Published 20 months ago by doncoop

3.0 out of 5 stars A wee bit tight...
Lovely case, the lining is very soft and the padding is good enough to give me a little peace of mind.

Published 13 months ago by Nana

4.0 out of 5 stars Sound investment to keep things safer, 9 Aug. 2013
This review is from: EasyAcc Macbook 13.3 inch Felt Sleeve Carrying bag Ultrabook Laptop bag for Apple Macbook Air 13, Acer Aspire S3, S5, S7, Asus Zenbook UX31, HP spectre xt, Samsung SERIES 9 NP900X3B, Samsung SERIE 5 NP530, Toshiba Satellite Z830 Ultrabook [Size: 13.3 inch, Color: Grey] (Personal Computers)
Had for about a week for my 2013 mac air.

Pros seem to be:

* Price - for £10 you're getting a good look/feel sleeve
* Elastic keeps the hood down but takes away worry of a zip catching your mac
* extra pockets (though be warned add too much thickness into the pockets and the hood doesnt come down under the elastic - I have a standard USB mouse and in the pocket the hood can just about shut!! OK for things like Pens etc though)
* Super snug fit. Found the best way to get the mac out is to pincer a corner of the sleeve and then you can pull the mac out. Would rather this than it sliding about!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, 9 Sept. 2013
Overall this product is good. The material is soft and seems durable. Macbook Pro retina 13 fits well (even with the speck hard case)
Very good value for the money, I would say.

5.0 out of 5 stars EasyAcc 13.3 inch Macbook Pro Felt Sleeve, 13 Oct. 2013
I have to admit it, initially I was very concerned of the product if it would fit my Macbook Pro 13.3. However it is very suitable for it, including the respective charger as well.

The sleeve provides good protection against scratches however do not expect much if the equipment fells accidentally from your hands. Nevertheless the aim - at least for me - was to use the sleeve while carrying it in a backpack; for such purpose -as well as storing it while my Mac is not in use- it is a highly recommended product.

Concerning the packaging and delivery, there is nothing to complain about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 18 Aug. 2013
perfectly fits my macbook air 13inch snugly and has a soft inner fabric to protect it from marks and scratches. the pockets are handy to keep a mouse/earphones in as well, keeping all my kit tidy and in one place. My only observation is that when putting things in the additional pockets (apple magic mouse) the elastic doesn't keep the flap down quite as much as it could, however saying that as i use this to hold my macbook when its in my handbag its not an issue for me but if you were using it by itself may be an issue.

high quality product and would highly recommend, especially for the price!

3.0 out of 5 stars A wee bit tight..., 25 Feb. 2014

That being said, it is ever so slightly small, so that the first couple of times of getting it in and out were challenging to say the least. I ended up needing to pull so hard to get it out that when it finally came out there was so much momentum in it I wacked it into my ribcage and I now have 3 bruised ribs. (Injuries are conditioned on you being an absolute numbnut- don't expect this kind of damage if you aren't very special like me…)

I've given it a good old stretch and it is getting easier with each time I do it. The only reason I am sharing my humiliation is so that you don't buy this thing in the hope of looking all fancy at an important meeting and then have to look like an idiot wrangling with your lovely new laptop case infront of your new boss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Quality, 8 Sept. 2013
I wasn't sure that this case was good enough for my HP Spectre Xt Pro but when it's arrived i was amazed by the quality and look, it's ultra lite weight and strong enough to protect my ultrabook from scratches. Thanks seller, well recommended :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Discrete, good looking case. Perfect for day to day use. I'm fussy!, 18 Feb. 2015
I don't often review cases etc unless I'm particularly impressed. This case is perfect for a MacBook. Being very "particular" with everything I buy, I don't like settling for something that will just do. I've tried numerous cases for my MacBook and all have them have been ok but lacking somewhere. IE they were either too bulky with plenty of protection or too flimsy. I've tried all price ranges from £10-£100. This is one of the cheapest I've tried, if not THE cheapest. It's perfect for light day to day use and offers fairly good protection when travelling too. If you're prone to dropping your Mac on concrete then this might not be ideal for you but, if you're sensible its going to be all you need. It's lightweight with a nice lining so the felt doesn't shed fluff into the ports. Pocket on the front for phone , notepad and possibly the charger but this might add bulk to it. Simple elastic loop to hold the flap in place too and does the job. No buckles, studs or zips to scuff the Mac which some cases seem to have. Best of all it looks smart and discrete. Other cases scream "MacBook" which I personally don't like. Either that or they have an ugly logo blasted across the front of the case. This has a small tag which you hardly notice. From a distance it could easily be a file for paperwork which should deter MacBook thieves. Adds very little weight to the MacBook too.Overall, a really great case for the average user. If I was going to be harsh I would say it won't offer full drop protection (although it might) but if you drop your Mac on concrete you don't deserve a Mac.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality at a Good Price, 13 Nov. 2014
I use this with my 13 inch macbook, and it fits it excellently. It's snug enough that it shouldn't slide out when you don't want it to, but it's not difficult to get in and out. The felt material feels nice, and strikes a nice balance between formality and good looks. I would feel comfortable bringing this case into a business environment. The inside of the case is lined with a microfibre-style cloth, so there is no risk of the sleeve scratching your laptop.

The extra pockets are quite small, and don't really stretch, so they're only really good for storing small or flat items, like screen cleaning cloths (what I store in them), or maybe some headphones. They would not hold a bigger item like a charger without badly (and probably permanently) deforming the sleeve.

The level of protection this case offers is good for preventing scratches (e.g. when carrying the laptop in a bag), but I wouldn't trust it to provide much protection in the event of a drop from any great height. If this is what you need, I recommend you look elsewhere, possibly at hard cases, or ones with more shock protection.

I can't say too much about how this sleeve will hold up in the long term, as I've only got experience of three months of quite light use. However, I haven't seen any signs of stitching failing or other visible wear, so I am optimistic.

Overall, I am very pleased with this purchase, and can thoroughly recommend the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium product, 8 Sept. 2013
Thats right! It is a premium product for tiny price, and i mean it! I was surprised of it`s quality when i got it. Great quality, superb designe. Defenitely go with it who ever is still wondering to buy or look for something else. You allready found it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 26 Feb. 2014
Bought this to protect my MBA while I'm carrying it around in another case to stop it rattling around and getting scratched, and it works really well for that. Arrived on the day that I actually managed to drop the machine on a concrete floor, so it's hardly ever not in this sleeve or firmly on a desk somewhere. Product is really good quality, with a soft touch to the outside and an almost rubbery feel - although not unpleasant - to the inside. Plenty of padding so the MBA feels really well protected and a couple of small pockets which I usually use for keeping a lightning cable for the phone and a set of earphones hand; big enough for those type of things but probably not for anything much larger. Delivered on time, so no complaints about either quality of the product of service. Good value for money.