on 27 December 2015
Bought this for my daughter who lives Sofia and was astounded to discover it is broken and stuck together with stick tape! A bit at the bottom is held in with four tab type things and one is snapped so the whole piece was stuck in with sellotape. I can take the fact it is flimsy and useless ... But to have been broken before it arrived is shameful. Unfortunate I bought it several months early for Christmas to spread the present buying cost so it is too late to return it.
on 14 December 2013
It's very sweet and is exactly as you see in the picture.

But I only gave it 4 stars because not knowing much about these things I couldn't see any size guide so thought all the Sofia dolls would fit. After buying the talking Sofia(that was too big) I had to then go and buy the smaller doll.

On the plus size my grand-daughter now has more than expected
on 15 November 2015
I have given 4 stars because this item is flimsy but then a lot of these Disney toys are. Bought for my Granddaughter for Xmas so no question about purchase or value..it had to be! It does not come with the figures so had to buy those also..
on 8 September 2015
This is a beautiful product although the straps on the horse aren't too great for young children if they don't play gently with the toy & for parents the noise of the bit you press can be a tad annoying, well for me anyway but you can remove the battery if it really bugs you like it does me. Overall lovely product though.
on 23 February 2014
Lovely item, but a bit too ornate for small hands really. It obviously states not for use 0 - 3 but I felt although lovely to look at a bit too ornate for young ones to play with.
on 5 February 2014
Granddaughter of 4years of age loved it . Looks lovely but I wouldn't have purchased had it been the full price . Wings fall of the horse & the horse falls of the coach
on 22 October 2013
i orderd this to go with a fairy castle i bought for my daughters 4th birthday,she loves sophia the first and fairys and all those sorts of things so this was the perfect size and extra to go with her castle,every princess needs to arrive in style !
on 17 December 2014
this is another mixed thoughts for me it is lovely and looks the part, it plays a lovely magical sound, however, the horse comes unattached to carraige quite easy when playing with it which is frutrating, the weels are also quite easy to remove as held in place by a red plastic pin. However it is a lovely addition to the set and daughter enjoys playing with it.
VINE VOICEon 26 August 2014
My daughter loves watching the adventures of Sofia on the Disney channel so obviously Sofia toys are high on the list of wants. My wife and I have bought her several Sofia toys and so far they have been of a good quality and durable. However the royal coach is something of a let down. To be honest it looks like something you would buy in a pound shop and I am expecting it to last as long as something you would buy there too! The attachments for the horse to the carriage are not sufficient enough to keep the thing together when my daughter tries to pull it along. The wings which adorn the horse fall off quite regularly too. It's niggles like this that turn toys from fun into annoyances that are better off in the bin. Hopefully the next Sofia toy we buy will be back up to the standard we should expect from a Disney product.
on 5 November 2013
The reigns don't stay attached unless its left stationary, nor do the characters stay in place in the carriage and that's with me trying to put it together, my 3 yr old granddaughter gives up on it as soon as she picks it up and the characters fall out of the seats and the horse comes away from the carriage. It's nice to look at. Maybe 3 is too young.