Size: X-Large|Colour: Red|Change

on 24 November 2013
The shorts are comfortable and offer great flexibility. The material means that they also dry very quickly after being washed which is obviously a huge bonus. As with all Nike products the quality is v. high, and I foresee these lasting a long time.
on 20 January 2014
Well made, as I would expect from Nike, prompt free delivery a good plus. A good price too. Need to be worn with Boxer/brief, perfect for wearing around the house.
on 22 March 2014
Bought for gym/studio classes, and they were everything I hoped they would be - which is not usually the case. Very comfortable, and they look good, too.

Loose fitting and quick drying.

Thoroughly recommend, and I will definately order again. Price is very fair, too.
on 5 August 2014
Nice colour, the shorts might look stylish but I don't rate them practically. Being of synthetic material, I find them hot and itchy to wear and even worse when exercising. Rather expensive for their worth. I don't like them.
on 31 January 2014
The shorts themselves are good, just not what i expected.

I thought they would be slightly longer and slightly loser but these are more like something a teenager would wear in P.E.
on 2 March 2014
Bought these shorts to wear at the gym and they are very comfortable there.
Excellent fit and a quality you'd expect from a nike brand
on 27 June 2014
I use these most for gym classes because they're very light and keep you cool. They aren't too short, nor too long. nice shorts.
on 28 April 2014
It fits well, dries quickly and I love the type of fabric. There's nothing better than having a good brand at a low price.
on 28 October 2015
Look, I'm a woman and these barely fit me perfectly. I'm so glad I went for men's large. Love the colour. They're very comfortable. I wear them to sleep when it's warm (I moved from UK). And my husband even borrowed them for a football game and he's a big man and I guess these suited that perfectly too!
on 14 January 2016
Nice and comfy. All the babes surround me in the gym with these on.