Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.57

on 1 May 2013
Having followed the Tarot Life course from the start, book 4 has proved the most enriching yet.

For this month, the daily exercise involves utilising the minor cards in a mindful way. Previous months' practices are built upon, and you are encouraged to 'go with the flow' of each card that you pick. Here again, the bridge between tarot as a divinatory tool and as a means to transform yourself is forged.

I would encourage anyone with in interest in developing their interest in tarot, or simply wanting a new way to develop themselves, to pick up this wonderful series.
on 3 May 2013
This whole series has been a revelation. I am awaiting book 5 with anticipation as my life has changed dramatically through book 1-4.

I recommend this for everyone who has a small window in their day to dedicate towards these exercises to get amazing results.