4.0 out of 5 stars seem ok to me
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars WEEDS
Published 7 months ago by tina

1.0 out of 5 stars WEEDS, 1 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Giant Strawberry Seeds - Fragaria Ananassa- Apple Size Strawberries
I read the reviews before I purchased. No one I could see had grown to full size, only planted and waiting, So I bought them and planted in 2 new tubs with sterile compost and nurtured, careful not to over water. They were placed in 2 different locations, not on a bird flight path, so they would not add their own seeds. Results - totally disappointed. I've grown 2 tubs of healthy WEEDS. The type you see along a footpath or river bank. There are no other weeds like this in the garden to spread. The cost of seeds was minimal, but add postage and I feel cheated. I am trying to download some photos.

2.0 out of 5 stars The plants are fine, lots of flowers, 26 Aug. 2014
I purchased these in march, sewed them in May and re potted into larger tubs in july. The plants are fine, lots of flowers, lots of strawberries. HOWEVER, many have grown, turned red and died. I left them in the hope that they would turn "giant", but this is not the case. Very small strawberries, smaller than your average sized ones.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent wrong seeds, did not get seeds ordered would not use again, 26 May 2014
Would not use again, sent wrong seeds, didn't meet standard expectations . Do not use. Not again due to this

2.0 out of 5 stars giant stawberry seeds, 5 April 2014
Considering you only get twenty seeds, as with all seeds don`t expect 100%germination even though there sold as guaranteed germination.
I have sown in a windowsill propagator, maybe 3 seeds are just showing after 3-4 weeks, fingers crossed!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Most unsatisfactory., 25 Jun. 2013
I only chose this rating because the delivery was on time. These seeds were a total disaster, not one of them germinated.
I followed the advice given to the letter but still had no success; so I am not happy with the purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars ... the strawberries were very tasty and the seeds produced good healthy plants - hence the 2 stars otherwise for ..., 8 Nov. 2014
this was advertised as giant strawberries but when I grew them they were very small - approximately 1cm in diameter not as stated and I believe this may be against the sale of goods act
however the strawberries were very tasty and the seeds produced good healthy plants - hence the 2 stars otherwise for not being what was described it would be no stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Giant Strawberries!, 1 Oct. 2014
These seeds all grew with 100% success, BUT proved to be the wild strawberrys you see in the English countryside, and the fruits were 5 millimetres diameter, just as they are in the wild! Very healthy Bushy plants but totally useless.

4.0 out of 5 stars seem ok to me, 20 April 2014
Having read previous reviews per poor germination rate of product I decided to get five packs and at this price good grief people stop complaining. followed standard strawberry seed germination rules in dark fridge for two weeks and to my surprise have a roughly 75% success rate so far. Now admittedly haven't transferred seeds yet out of propogater but to me that's fairly successful and is in fact better than I hoped for. Wont know about taste and yield till next year so cant comment on those aspects at this time. So far tho more than satisfied will say they took a fair while to germinate 3 weeks after removing from fridge so patience is required

Nov 2014 had small issue earlier in year when 3-4 of the plants i had planted got some kind of fungal infection white powdery leaves. managed to save 14 plants from this they have been planted out and are now growing extremely well and throwing out a ton of runners not had a lot of fruit of them this year but have had a couple of fairly decente sized fruits not as big as in picture but not bad and taste ok had better had worse. more info next year when i get fruit from them properlly

1.0 out of 5 stars and have had great success with them I researched how to care for ..., 8 Oct. 2014
they didn't even grow. I have grown regular strawberries for years, and have had great success with them
I researched how to care for these and it was much and such the same thing.

I tested them on a wet paper towel before potting as they looked a bit dry to me, and none of them even budded. I may have had a bad lot but I expected them to at least bud.
I have potted them incase they take longer to grow and they may sprout next year but I highly doubt it

3.0 out of 5 stars Giant Strawberries, 30 Jun. 2014
Bought these last year out of ten eight germinated, this year they have produced fruit but only the same size as my other plants, If you want good size fruit with plenty of flavour then go for Elsanta or Cambridge, These are heavy cropping but you must feed them if grown in a container.

Giant Strawberry Seeds - Fragaria Ananassa- Apple Size Strawberries