4.0 out of 5 stars Different wiring layout (Potentially model change)
Recieved the product in good time and arrived in excellent condition and safely packed.

I wonder if there was a change in the model during the production as the plugs and wiring were different to what was on my tumble dryer. The elements and thermostats where the same though so I was able to join the new unit to my old plugs.

Would be useful if there...
Published 13 months ago by Mark Elder

3.0 out of 5 stars Support Issue
Published 2 months ago by Raymond

3.0 out of 5 stars Support Issue, 5 May 2014
Raymond (Swansea, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hotpoint TCL770 TCL780 Tumble Dryer Heating Element & Thermostats
This product was delivered and left in the back garden, as it was raining heavily at the time the delivery label was unreadable when we came to open the package. On checking inside we found that the leads were of a different configuration compared to the original. I sent a number of emails to supplier asking for details on how to exchange only to be told that they would not accept exchange unless I enclosed delivery label, on three separate occasions I explained delivery label was non existent and all they stated was that without the delivery label they would neither swap or offer a refund. I asked if it was possible to swap the configuration of the leads to match my dryer only to be told this was not possible. I decided to check this out and found that the only difference between the old unit and the new unit was the way the leads were connected, swapping them over solved the problem and saved me from having to pay 50 out again. Whilst the product is fine the customer service needs to be improved.

4.0 out of 5 stars Different wiring layout (Potentially model change), 28 May 2013

Would be useful if there was a release number or similar inclueded.

Thanks