on 5 May 2014
This product was delivered and left in the back garden, as it was raining heavily at the time the delivery label was unreadable when we came to open the package. On checking inside we found that the leads were of a different configuration compared to the original. I sent a number of emails to supplier asking for details on how to exchange only to be told that they would not accept exchange unless I enclosed delivery label, on three separate occasions I explained delivery label was non existent and all they stated was that without the delivery label they would neither swap or offer a refund. I asked if it was possible to swap the configuration of the leads to match my dryer only to be told this was not possible. I decided to check this out and found that the only difference between the old unit and the new unit was the way the leads were connected, swapping them over solved the problem and saved me from having to pay £50 out again. Whilst the product is fine the customer service needs to be improved.
on 28 May 2013
Recieved the product in good time and arrived in excellent condition and safely packed.

I wonder if there was a change in the model during the production as the plugs and wiring were different to what was on my tumble dryer. The elements and thermostats where the same though so I was able to join the new unit to my old plugs.

Would be useful if there was a release number or similar inclueded.

Thanks
on 1 October 2015
No problems with new part.
on 24 December 2015
Exactly what we needed
on 10 August 2014
Cheaper than a new tumble dryer! Took maybe 10mins, if you're not confident at dit don't worry, it's a really simple unplug/unscrew the old, then plug in the new. Been installed over a month and still going strong.

See one answered question