on 26 January 2014
The watch looks and functions great, and absolute steal for a mere £22. Looks more like a £50 watch if you ask me! The product arrived extremely quickly and in good condition. The product itself came in a professional looking box, but the watch was coated in plastic wrapping that was difficult to remove. My only issue with the watch is the strap - it will come undone 3 or 4 times during the day which by no-means ruins the product, but it is very frustrating. It might just be that my watch is slightly faulty or it could be due to the fact that I removed a couple of the links. Either way, I would definitely get another one!
on 2 May 2014
Watch looks good and is cheap, however I only had the watch a few days before the strap broke and the watch fell off my wrist hitting the ground. This left me with a watch with a broken strap, cracked glass and buttons missing. Not worth the money at all.
on 15 September 2015
If you need heavy big faced watch then this is great .
on 2 January 2015