on 5 February 2014
I bought two of these for my two nephews who are both married & like very stylish things. I have not seen watches like these before that are also digital [ push a button ] as well as analogue & they are really unusual & definitely stylish. They come in various colours & look expensive when you get to actually hold one.
on 10 March 2016
 I have been sent out this amazing looking SHARK Mens LED Date Day Sport Army Black Stainless Steel Quartz Wrist Watch in exchange for my honest reviews. Here comes another beautiful piece from SHARK watch collection. The watch comes nicely placed on foam tray along with user manual and guarantee card. The whole watch comes nicely wrapped in polythene to protect against any damage or scratches. I must say it looks amazing. It is made of high quality stainless steel, even though it is stainless steel, it is very light. I have another stainless steel watch and the weight of that watch is almost double. So it’s very impressive. I am a watch lover, I have many different types of watches but I would definitely mention that this watch is simply amazing. It is very comfortable on the wrist and because of its unique design oversized face, it stands out very nicely. I must say the design is very eye catching and it looks great on the wrist. It’s a tiny bit loose but the strap can be adjusted according to our size. The stainless steel strap gives it an outstanding look. It has great LED feature that lets you see the date and day by just pressing the button. It also has alarm function that is very beneficial. The big buttons makes is very easy to press and set time. Some people might think that the face is bit big but it is fashionable stylish look. Overall it is an amazing quality watch for great price. I would definitely recommend this.
on 18 December 2014
Had this watch for quite a while now, everyone who sees it loves it and nobody believes how little it costs. I wear it on a daily basis and have had absolutely no trouble from it. It is really big on the wrist but you get used to that very quickly. All in all one of the best watches I own.
on 1 July 2014
Thid is a nice looking watch. However there a a few things wrpng with it. The blue hands look nice in daylight but cant be seen when it is dark, buy the red one. The digital display is poor. It is difficult to make out which day is supposed to be shown. The instruction for the digital display are not very good. One more thing, the wrist strap needed adjusting but that was a minor detail.
on 8 April 2016
Arrived in excellent time , watch is perfect , brought for my son who is very happy with the purchase , thank you