on 18 October 2013
I must admit to having a bit of a passion for watches, I'm always buying them and this one ranks amongst my favourites.
I like big heavy watches, and this one is certainly that - if you like slim fitting dainty watches then you might be disappointed, however if you like a solid and rugged watch that jumps off your wrist then this is the baby you need - the LED feature is brilliant and I've had loads of comments from people asking about it - a real eye catcher!
on 10 November 2013
This is a fantastic watch at a great price. I had never heard of shark watches before but I would recommended them and will certainly buy other models in the future.
on 24 March 2014
It looks, feels and works great. Excellent product and excellent price.
Note. the dial diameter is larger than described, I would say it's closer to 48 mm or 50 mm than 45 mm
on 5 March 2014
Delivered on time, packaged beautifully. The LED for the invisible digital time is bright and clear when you press the big red button. Only problem is the watch is a bit huge.
on 19 March 2014
Every thing as describe in the add. Works well and great price. Dropped 1 star for very poor instructions so it took a few mins to setup.
on 26 September 2015
It's big, it's bold, it's got massive buttons and its shines but do you know what?... I like it. One of my other watches is a Tag... Lovely watch and no comparison re quality of build etc... But the one I wear most is this Basking Shark watch... Hate to say the words.. 'Cheap watch' (you can buy 60 of these for the price of my F1 Tag!) but it's great. Three weeks on and it keeps perfect time. Manuals for Shark can be found online.

Tip re bracelet shortening... Find the links with a pin in them... Ones nearest the buckle.... Find something firm to rest the bracelet on with space under the pin hole for it to come out...and tap the pin out carefully... You'll need something like a very thin nail or as I do... A Watchmakers screwdriver... And three hands 😉!! Take out what links you need and reverse the procedure. When removing chunks of the bracelet check where the watch will sit on your wrist and where the fastener will end up afterwards.... If you remove them from the wrong side or unevenly, the watch will not sit comfortably.
on 7 August 2013
Received early 7th Aug instead of 10th Sept( estimate) so good start. Watch is of good appearance weight and quality on first impression. Relatively intuative to set up despite basic instruction manual. Watch dial controls and led function attractive and unusual. Well packaged and may make nice gift in its presentation box for the image conscious . Happy sofar.
on 2 April 2014
Fantastic watch kids accurate time throughout the day and told you what the date and time . think it's a brilliant watch
on 3 February 2016
Having read other reviews stating good quality for money, I decided to buy this watch. And it did not let me down! I love watches with a large dial/face so this was perfect for me! I had to remove a few links from the chain but that was easily done. The manual doesn't state anything for how to set up/work the LCD element, but I typed "shark watch manuals" into Google and the first page gave me a selection of watches to choose from, and sure enough the manual was there for this. So all in all, superb quality for money, and once set up, this watch ticks all the boxes for me!
on 15 March 2014
Wow a lot of watch for little money , big and strong very bright lcd ,easy to use , dead impressed

See one answered question