Price:£8.70+ Free shipping

on 18 August 2013
Item shows magnetic pickup actual delivered item had a hook instead so not as per picture our son was disappointed as he already had this version..
on 14 September 2013
I ordered this train for my grandson. I was expecting a proper magnet as shown in the picture, however it was just a standard hook. Mis-advertised , so disappointed as he was very excited to have a Harvey with a real magnet for his take n play collection.
on 30 May 2014
Brilliant delivery and great price, my only reason for not rating higher is that I thought you would be able to move the arm a little more or that it would have a barrel or something that it could carry. My fault for not checking first.
on 15 January 2014
My nephew is obsessed with Thomas so was very pleased with another engine to add to his collection. I really like the quality of the metal Take-N-Play trains, I think they are better quality and more durable than the plastic ones.
on 15 January 2014
My son loves it and the METAL hook is great to literaly and magnetically hook other trains to it, like if it was trailing them rather than normally link them. Lovely :)
on 2 September 2013
Thomas .Friends are the best toy of my great son Pedro , so I think in the future I have to buy more items of this collection.
Best regards
Fernando
on 30 September 2013
This was bought for a Thomas lover, and who did not know this was one of them. So was very happy when given it.
It came on time and well wrapped.
on 15 January 2014
Good toy. The Children like it, but it would have been better with a magnet instead of a hook. This way it is harder to pick upp the other trains.
on 23 September 2014
My son loves it but I don't think the build quality on the new trains is as good as the old ones. Arrived quickly, no faults with delivery
on 8 October 2013
The item arrived quickly but was not as shown on the Amazon listing - Harvey has a hook rather than a magnet as shown in the picture.

See one answered question