on 12 February 2014
The Ice Cube Tray was bought as part of a 30th Birthday present for a friend. When it arrived it was in a terrible state. The plastic box that the tray was meant to be presented in was tatty, torn with parts of it broken off and other parts held together with selotape. It was disgusting and I was not able to give it as a gift. Totally unacceptable. Below is the discription of the item incase people think I made a mistake and bought a second hand product by mistake:

<div> Brand New and High Quality.</div> <div> Soft, safe and healthy, easy to clean and keep.</div> <div> Flexible silicone ice cube trays are perfect for making party-themed ice cubes, chocolates, gelatins, and more.</div> <div> The ice cubes come out intact - not chipped or cracked.</div> <div> Material: non-toxic food grade silicone.</div> <div> Tray Size: As Picture</div> <div> Package Included:</div> <div> 1 x Ice Cube Tray</div> <div> <span style="color:#ff0000;">Notice: We don't offer colors choice and would send the color at random, please understand. Thank you!</span></div>
on 4 April 2014
This would be cool but the tray may as well be made out of cling film. Most of the water ended up on the floor and the inside of my freezer. I know it's inexpensive but a cheap item that doesn't do the job is actually an expensive piece of rubbish.
on 3 December 2013
Well, I think that the products of the Acoustic Guitar Chocolate Mould Maker Cake Ice Tray Jelly Party Freeze trays are
very good because they appear to be standard and the condition that they are in are satisfactory.
The value of £3.59 is fantastic!
Ideally, I suppose it is a great way for young ideal bakers to freeze their potential food whenever they have time, although
the environment that this product has to be in is at home.
So, yeah, those are my overall opinions on this product.
Thank you Amazon.co.uk for being a reliable and courteous service. Five stars all round!!!
on 2 July 2014
Great product. The mould is bigger than expected, but this is an absolute advantage.
on 10 August 2015
Very cool. Gave them as a gift and the recipient was delighted. Each of the three guitar shapes is different eg one is an electric, one acoustic and one a base. They are much bigger than expected but very happy with them. The packaging wasn't good as they had been squashed which was disappointing as they were bought as a gift.
on 22 November 2014
Total rubbish. Waited an age for this mould and couldn't wait for it to arrive. The guitar stocks are way too big for the mould and the ditch it's placed in is far too shallow making the stock 'sit' on the chocolate, ice, cake etc instead of below the surface. Don't waste your money.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2015
Packaging in a terrible state, torn and squashed, I couldn't give it as the present I'd bought it for. However, I kept it for myself and love the actual product. Shame about the state it arrived in. It comes all the way from china I think.
on 29 April 2015
I brought this and other guitar gadgets to try and get my 16 year old son to cook himself something. This also did not work on him.
The guitar mould itself is great. its very strong well made fun and was well worth the money. love it
on 10 December 2013
The actual mould and guitar parts seem well made but the item was not well packaged at all and arrived in a very damaged box. This was disappointing, especially as it was a present and I had to re-package it!
on 21 July 2014
A great fun product if you are using it for yourself but I wouldn't recommend getting this as a present. As others have said, the box arrives broken and isn't a good enough quality to give this as a present.