on 26 July 2013
Not big enough to put a small teaspoon of tea in and then with great difficulty.Far too expensive for the product. Straight in the bin I am afraid.
on 20 February 2014
A little on the small side making it a bit difficult to get the tea in. Drawstring a bit flimsy and fiddly. But they were cheap and are doing the job now I've got the hang of them.
on 9 April 2014
I was a little bit confused when I get my order - it is not the first time I bought these tea bags from this seller, but in my previous order they were very small - literally just one tea spoon could fill the tiny bag - approximate size go the bag was 3 * 4 cm and I had to use at least two bags for big teapot. This time I got bags that are much bigger in size - approximately 5 * 8 cm and of course they are more handy for big teapot ( and they are too huge for just one cup if you intent to brew tea just for yourself ;) ).
Overall I am still satisfied with the product and my only suggestion to see in product description clear dimensions of tea bags, otherwise it is always a surprise what you get this time :)
on 13 January 2014
I think this product was pretty expensive considering how it is packaged and how it is to be used (it cost me over £4 - although it looks like the seller has reduced the price now).

The tea bags feel like paper and the draw string is quite tricky to close. They are also very small so rather fiddly to fill.

It was part of a christmas present so I'd hoped for a little more, especially considering the price. they came in a simple small transparent bag - no details of the product; how to use; brand name etc.
on 21 May 2016
I just received these teabags and I'm very pleased I use a small plastic funnel fixed to a stand, just pop the teabag over the spout and pour the tea in , tap the side of the funnel and the bag is filled. I use an iron to seal them and that's it. A little pricy I'd like bigger quantities and the size needs to be more clearly displayed. They release the flavour quite well.
on 29 July 2014
Does the job however far too small and fiddley to get the tea in and even when you do get the tea in there is not enough room for it to expand so the tea is rather bland unless you let it brew longer which runs the risk of a cold brew. Dimensions on the page would be rather helpful as I would not have bought these if I had known how small they were
on 12 January 2015
delivery times are sooooooooooo way out they come from china product is ok
on 11 June 2014
I love loose camomile tea & these bags are just big enough to fit 1 teaspoon in, perfect for a 1 cup brew. Would be 4 star but I ripped one apart yesterday trying to fill so be careful, they are only paper after all!
on 4 October 2014
A bit too compact for my tea leaves meaning they don't brew as I'd like. That said at least they are easy to dispose of and don't result in leaves clogging the sink
on 10 November 2014
They are quite delicate. I used them as part of my wedding favours, took a few goes to get them closed but once I did they look great. They are small!

See one answered question