TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 October 2014
I bought these as stocking fillers for family. I bought a number of packs and decided to try them myself. I have bought something similar to this years ago, but they were just little pieces and not spherical like these. I popped in a pack of a medium size vase and after a few hours they had filled it and each one had expanded fully. I have them just for decorative purpose mainly, but will be great to put flowers in as the water wont evaporate as fast and should keep the water fresher too. I will see
how they go for that purpose.
on 12 October 2014
Brilliant for sensory play - grown ups love them as much as the children do!!! These clear beads are invisible when I under the water, and appear as if by magic when you scoop your hand in. Fascinating to watch again and again!
on 22 March 2014
quick delivery, presented in 2 sealed sachets, easy to use. Will be ordering more if it proves successful to grow orchids in the aqua gems
on 10 April 2016
So nice! You can decide how big you want them to swell depending on how much water you add. I think they look good around 1 cm in diameter. If only managed to get them to swell a max of 1.5
on 11 June 2016
Very happy with my purchase, the delivery was excellent, arriving on the very first ETA day at noon, the product says it on the packet, however, can be made to expand far quicker than advertise by just using very hot water. I was originally looking for another very similar product from Vat19, however they would have taken 3 weeks delivery and were approximately 3x the price. Very happy with my purchase, and on a side note, surprisingly bouncy.
on 24 February 2016
bought this product not sure of the quality but after experimenting with them was reaaly pleaesd with the result. the beads were still hydrated after a week . dont actually know how long they would have lasted cause had to discard them because i only neeed them to last a few days as part of a flower display . good value for money and would highly reccommend
on 8 August 2014
It's surprising how quickly these things take up space. I didn't think I put that much in for a tester but I have two and a half pint classes full of clear balls and I still have at least twice as much left over.

They are pretty small, sadly. They grow to about maybe 1.5-2cm in diameter at most.

Pretty cool stuff though!
on 7 August 2014
Arrived in good time and in tact. At first after adding water, they looked "faceted" rather than smooth and round but I left them and they did "plump up" and made lovely clear "pearls". Just need to give them time to absorb the water.
on 26 May 2015
Nice but be prepared to have to rehydrate every now and then. I hope that the materials are not hazardous or harmful to humans or animals

Maybe large crystals are better.
on 21 September 2015
Loved the simplicity of these beads, worked perfectly and looked stunning in the vase. Soaked overnight and worked for several days. Great purchase would use again.