5.0 out of 5 stars Sensory play must have
Brilliant for sensory play - grown ups love them as much as the children do!!! These clear beads are invisible when I under the water, and appear as if by magic when you scoop your hand in. Fascinating to watch again and again!
Published 6 months ago by Mr. J. A. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
no instructions with it
Published 15 days ago by sharon etienne

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensory play must have, 12 Oct. 2014
Mr. J. A. Smith "thetoot" (Blackwell) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 20g Clear Aqua Gems, Water Beads, Water Crystal, Bio Gel Balls, Crystal Soil (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars quick and easy, 22 Mar. 2014
quick delivery, presented in 2 sealed sachets, easy to use. Will be ordering more if it proves successful to grow orchids in the aqua gems

5.0 out of 5 stars Look Great, 27 Oct. 2014
oscar wilde "dozza" (england) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I bought these as stocking fillers for family. I bought a number of packs and decided to try them myself. I have bought something similar to this years ago, but they were just little pieces and not spherical like these. I popped in a pack of a medium size vase and after a few hours they had filled it and each one had expanded fully. I have them just for decorative purpose mainly, but will be great to put flowers in as the water wont evaporate as fast and should keep the water fresher too. I will see
how they go for that purpose.

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, 8 Aug. 2014
matonking "mark" (paisley, scotland) - See all my reviews
It's surprising how quickly these things take up space. I didn't think I put that much in for a tester but I have two and a half pint classes full of clear balls and I still have at least twice as much left over.

They are pretty small, sadly. They grow to about maybe 1.5-2cm in diameter at most.

Pretty cool stuff though!

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 25 Jan. 2014
hard to believe these will swell up and do the job intended ! They did tho . Good quality product I am delighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in good time and in tact, 7 Aug. 2014
Arrived in good time and in tact. At first after adding water, they looked "faceted" rather than smooth and round but I left them and they did "plump up" and made lovely clear "pearls". Just need to give them time to absorb the water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended buy, 7 Aug. 2014
I was very disappointed with my purchase when I saw how small they were, then I realised they increase in size! Fab product well worth the 99p I paid :)

5.0 out of 5 stars This item was exactly what I wanted they were as ..., 6 Sept. 2014
This item was exactly what I wanted they were as described and were delivered on time.
I will be ordering more of this item in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars 😍😍😍, 25 July 2014
I was a little disappointed at the size but then realised that they grow so I think the pack is great!!!! Also the quantity is just right

5.0 out of 5 stars Would order more if needed!, 2 Mar. 2015
They were well packaged and good quality. I have had no issues with them.