5.0 out of 5 stars Very good
This was a very informative book. To the point and in layman terms. I used it along with my camera, which worked very well. Spell check could have been used in places.
Published 22 months ago by Cristobel

3.0 out of 5 stars Book for beginers
This book I think should be aimed at complete beginners.I have a little experience and I understood it. Well written
Published 17 months ago by BRUCE BIDEWELL

3.0 out of 5 stars Book for beginers, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Understanding DSLR Lenses: An Illustrated Guidebook (Finely Focused Photography Books 3) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 18 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for anyone new to photography, 25 Jun. 2014
I really enjoyed reading this book. The author's writing style makes it very easy to follow and understand what he is trying to portray. I have since read a few other of the author's books and suggest that anyone new to photography to give these books a try. I believe that most if not all of his books are available within Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the less technical minded amongst us., 21 Jun. 2014
This is a fine book for the amateur photographer. Very good explanations for the lenses abrevations toward the end. All in all a good purchase, very useful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shorty, 29 April 2013
Perhaps this would help a real beginner more than it helped me. I did learn one or two things and I must admit the price of this book was more than reasonable. What I didn't enjoy was the fact that the author boosted Canon above Nikon which I felt was unfair as I consider Nikon to have a slight edge on Canon. I just felt that it was uncalled for.