5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, did the job!
Highly recommended. Used these whilst snowboarding for the first time in really cold conditions and they were perfect. For the price I expected something quite thin but these socks were really good quality and very thick.
Published on 9 Jan 2012 by mei027

3.0 out of 5 stars good and not so good
3* because: The pink pair are short, barely come to mid calf & don't stay up so are a total waste. . the blue socks are really tight & difficult to pull up, which does cause a problem if you have arthritis, but once on they stay put (even with sheepskin boots which pull down any other socks I've tried) which is great so I'm keeping them for the blue ones alone.
Published on 30 Jan 2012 by Hillyx

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, did the job!, 9 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Ski Socks!, 12 Feb 2012
Robbie44 "Robbie44" (Staffordshire,England.) - See all my reviews
These socks really are great value.The quality is excellent and they are padded in just the right places.
New ski boots forced me to buy new socks when on holiday.One pair cost more than the two pairs here and were no better-in fact I prefer these!
I am very pleased with my purchase--great price and fast delivery.Thank you Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, great colours, 14 Dec 2011
V. Tomlinson - See all my reviews
When I saw the price in amazon for two pairs you cannot go wrong, perfect colours and great structured socks, lovely and warm to. Haven't gone skiing in them yet -waiting for the snow but they are far better quality than any I have had before and I am sure can stand up to the activity!

5.0 out of 5 stars super warm, 4 Mar 2012
These were really great socks. Serviced me well, and kept my fret warm when others were complaining of being cold. I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept my toes warm, 7 Mar 2013
These socks are good and kept my feet warm all day long while on ski trip. good fit and not too tight around the top. Shame no socks can make ski boots hurt less though!

5.0 out of 5 stars skisocks, 5 Feb 2013
My daughter went to France on a skiing holiday in January 2013 and used both pairs. She said that they were of excellent quality and would recommend them to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value socks, 8 Mar 2013
Fabulous socks for ski-ing. I love the colours too. Very comfortable and cushioned in all the right places for ski-ing

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Item, 24 Nov 2011
Excellent item at an excellent price. Reported to be very comfortable with the snow boots I bought my wife at thge same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Second Pair, 9 Dec 2013
These socks are so great these are my second pair. Great length and colours ideal for any outdoorsy pursuits. Nicely padded and contoured to fit your foot/ shoe and superb quality. My first pair are still going strong after lots of use and I've had them for a few years now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ski socks, 10 Jun 2013
These were a nice length to wear with ski boots and quite padded so my foot didn't rub on the boot. They are quite a tight fit though and my legs aren't that big so next time I would get a larger size.