5.0 out of 5 stars Substantial, steady and secure
Published on 8 April 2011 by Katharine Kirby

3.0 out of 5 stars Raspberry pink
Be warned, this is pink, not red! Other than that it is well constructed but very very hard. My daughter complains whenever I use it as it's too uncomfortable to sit on for longer journeys. It is also fairly wide so it can be a struggle to pull the seat belt out. I guess that depends on the size of your back seats. Ok for occasional use but not as the main seat.
Published 19 months ago by Purpleamethyst

5.0 out of 5 stars Substantial, steady and secure, 8 April 2011
Katharine Kirby "Kate" (HELSTON, Cornwall United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This is for my grand daughter, we keep losing car booster seats as they go off in other cars from time to time as domestic life can be chaotic with several little ones to care for. I am pleased with the Graco Sweet Princess, the pink foam cushion is comfortable and easy to remove for laundering, the seat itself has a little extra interest with the pull out trays for drinks and treasures, be sure to check them out though or something may moulder away inside from one trip to the next!

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids love them, 20 Jun. 2012
Dad "Just a DAD" (Bristol) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
all three of my children have outgrown their car seats and after checking with Consumer's Reports, we decided that this was the best booster seat for them.

In addition to decent padding for them, the seats have cup/stuff holders on each side of the seat which the children love as they can store sweets, toys and whatever they like to play with.

This is important as some boosters have the holders only on one side, which is okay if you have one kid. But if you have two seats, you need to be able to open one on the left side and one on the right.

The only reason it did not get 5 stars is that we thought the armrest would flip up (as in other brands) but it does not, making it a little more difficult for them to reach over to buckle themselves in. Also trying to take the arm rests off is very challenging.

Otherwise we like the product very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but so effective., 15 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Graco Junior Group 3 Booster Car Seat (Damson, 2014 Range) (Baby Product)
An extremely efficient seat for our 4 year old grandson - a super transition from the baby car seat which he has now outgrown to the time when he is tall enough to be able to sit in the back of the car and see out of the windows!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cars 2 booster seat., 1 Jan. 2012
Prime (Leeds UK) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent booster seat, it feels very sturdy, yet it seem confortable my son was complaining about his last seat not been comfortable. This cars design is a hit with my son too. The cup holders on the side are a handy addition too. It is easy to fit into my car and is light weight for moving it around.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Practical, 24 July 2012
V. Cavicchioli (UK) - See all my reviews
Lightweight booster seat, very easy to transfer from one car to another. My child likes the cup holders on both sides. It seems as comfy as a booster seat can be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 17 Jun. 2010
K. A. Roy "Wobi" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Excellent product....compact, nice looking and technically sound. No complaints at all...highly recommended. And oh, the side cups are very useful!

5.0 out of 5 stars great little seat, 3 Nov. 2012
I already have 2 of these but needed another for my daughters grandparents. The item arrived very quickly, boxed lovely and in perfect condition

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Seat, 26 Nov. 2010
We've already got two of these as the full seat with the detachable back. Good seat and had a good safety rating when we first bought one.

The cup holders are useful for rubbish, but bottled drinks have a tendency to fall out, as they're a bit too big. You can shut them a bit, to try and resolve it, but I suppose it's better than too small to fit a lot of cups etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Dec. 2013
Seems like a quality item. Good size and design, and the cup holders are popular with our godchildren. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent car seat, 26 May 2013
Highly recommended
The arms on the car seat keep the belt in place as well as being more secure than a straightforward booster seat/cushion