5.0 out of 5 stars Great read
If you loved Embryo, you'll love Embryo 2: Crosshairs.
It's nice to start a sequel which is set straight after the main event and not set months/years in the future.
Embryo 2: Crosshairs has an excellent twist at the end which leaves you asking more questions and hanging on for another instalment.
Thank you Joyce for yet another book that was hard to put...
Published on 2 April 2013 by jadenichelle

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good
I couldn't get involved with the amateur detectives and had great frustration with the ineffective real police. There was no story at all about the embryo, so the book title is misleading. I was so disappointed that I am not going to waste my time with the third in the series.
Published 13 months ago by Mr. Robert Mclachlan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 2 April 2013
This review is from: CROSSHAIRS (EMBRYO: A Raney & Levine Thriller, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
If you loved Embryo, you'll love Embryo 2: Crosshairs.
Thank you Joyce for yet another book that was hard to put down

5.0 out of 5 stars Embryo & Embryo Crosshairs, 24 May 2013
Loved both Embryo & Embryo Crosshairs, even told my friends to read them. I couldn't put them down! Best thing I have read in a while. Worth trying in my opinion

5.0 out of 5 stars Embryo 2, 19 May 2013
Absolutely worth the wait....page Turner from beginning to end. Can't help falling in love with the whole storyline and characters. Tense moments and almost tearful at times.

4.0 out of 5 stars Breath taking!!!, 1 July 2013
Oooooh what a chase...it's never who you think it is, is it??? I'll read this again and any other books by Schneider! A must read for book lovers...regardless of your favourite genre.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 29 May 2014
Mr. Robert Mclachlan (Portugal) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 2nd book, 11 Mar. 2015
Fiona Hunt (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have been wanting to read book 2 since I finished book lol. Ok, it took me a few days to read it after I finished my previous book. But I could easily dip in and out of this book and knowing I will follow the pace.

It carries on from where book 1 left off. Jill Raney and David Levine are on a few days sabbatical due to the previous trauma (read Embryo to find out). They are shoved straight into the media attention as soon as they come back and STRAIGHT into danger all over again.

I guessed who the culprit was this time and it even made me think if I had the right 1 as they thought it was someone else. I am so glad I read this and the ending is great. Can't wait to dip into book 3 soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Jun. 2014
Amazon Customer (west yorkshire, uk) - See all my reviews
great

5.0 out of 5 stars Embryo 2, 12 Jun. 2014
Like Embryo 1 this medical thriller is one I didn't want to put down. The excitement builds and the author has an incredible ability to keep the suspense going. I intend to start Embryo 3 tonight For those who love thrillers then this is one not to miss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally engrossing, 27 May 2014
Having read the first book in this series, I was eager to read book two. I have not been disappointed. What a rollercoaster ride! The characters developed even more, and the tension and suspense fantastic. I can not wait to read book 3.

4.0 out of 5 stars Embryo2 crosshair .., 26 May 2014
Really enjoyed this story kept me enthralled from the be

Really enjoyed this book I suppose babies from test tubes right through to birth with no womb is probably not that far away!! What a though '

very entertaining story glad I had read the first embryo before ,just by luck as I did not know it was series I look forward to reading emb Serie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›