In Between Tears
Format: Audio CDChange
Price:£12.65+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 4 May 2014
For me, this album has stood up to many listenings and got me interested in Swamp Dogg's other productions (such as Doris Duke and Sandra Philips) as well as his own recordings.

This release of the album is a digipack reproduction of the original 'In Between Tears' album with a couple of extra tracks from a single issued in the same period. (Kent also have a release with these tracks plus 9 more 70s recordings so if you want more...) This disc is pure five star material though; it ranges from outstanding shorter snappier tracks - 'In Between Tears' & 'What's So Wrong With You Loving Me' to the epic reworking of 'Wish Someone Would Care'. There's not a second wasted on this album.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 6 July 2013
All tracks previously available on Kent 260.Music o.k.Not the best Irma Thomas by any means in my opinion and certainly not a good introduction to her work.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again