on 8 August 2013
Have you any idea how hard it is to find anything past the first OZ book? Finally I get to read the entire series all in one place. loved it, and with all the original pictures as well.lz
on 25 March 2014
I have always loved the film Wizard of Oz, but have never read the book. It was so good to read it at long last, and I had no idea there were 13 more books. It certainly didn't disappoint, the other stories are just as weird and wonderful. I would think this would be for the older child because the stories are quite involved.
on 1 February 2014
I always thought i knew what the main story was about, but i had never read the book. it is never good to rely on a film!
Read the original stories from Oz and you will soon see how intertwined the film was with other books and all the other friends you see in Oz, but were never really introduced to.
on 1 February 2014
I didn't even realise there was more than one Oz book, but I think they're really sweet. I might recommend them to my little brother, but I don't really want my mates at school to know I read this! But really, really sweet.
on 13 May 2014
I read these books when I was younger and they were just magical!!l I am reading them all again and they are still just as wonderful and as magical now! Don't want to finish them, are there more!!Please say there is!
on 16 March 2014
This collection of Oz books is great because it is all the Oz books, in order, in one Kindle book. A lot of reading. I'd no idea how many Oz books there were nor how many characters in Oz. Great set for a good price.
on 14 February 2014
A very good book very enjoyable and it was amazing how the characters always seemed to blend in with the story. Overall it was written very well and is a very good book and I would definitely recommend it. :)
on 14 October 2013
My 8year old got a kindle for her birthday & so was very keen to immediately buy some books. These were very good value for money & she has been engrossed & loves the pictures also.
on 1 February 2014
IF you like the Oz stories or have just come in because of the films then you should buy this compilation... its that simple and for less than £1 i cant complain
on 4 February 2014
I down load a number of books at the same time but I don’t get to read them straight away I will say that the service and ease of use is great. Kindle lover