5.0 out of 5 stars Super stretch and so comfortable !
I brought a pair of these fab yoga pants and was so impressed that I ordered another pair. I found them a great fit, super comfortable, plus they wash well ( I used a low temp by the way ). I recommend highly.
Published 23 months ago by Mrs. N. Bell

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful
Invest in some either brand name or better quality.
To be fair paid £15 so expected much more and am disapointed

Cheap quality, thin material, non stretchy, short..one leg bigger than the other.

Sent back for a refund.
Published 19 months ago by jasmine

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 9 Nov. 2013
Invest in some either brand name or better quality.
To be fair paid £15 so expected much more and am disapointed

Sent back for a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super stretch and so comfortable !, 21 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent lounge trousers, 19 Sept. 2013
Jane Smith (London, England) - See all my reviews
I bought a pair to try for wearing round the house and immediately bought another pair, they are really comfortable and a decent length - just what I wanted and a decent price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Oct. 2014
These are lovely in the sense that they create neither a camel toe nor 'pooch' at the crotch, and I always have such a hard time with yoga pants, most pairs always seem to do either one or the other. These are nice and smooth at the front, which is rare. They are quite comfy. Quality is ok, though they are a bit thin, almost like leggings.

The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that when folded over at the waist, these are an ultra low rise, which is not flattering or very good for bending over, unless you feel like sharing your bum crack with the world! I am however keeping them as a decently fitted front is almost impossible to find these days, and you don't have to fold the waistband down all the way, so they're ok :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality and fit, but legs are long if yours aren't, 29 Aug. 2014
Joachim Møller (Denmark) - See all my reviews
They fit my wife nicely and she enjoys wearing it since it's super comfy. You might show your seagull (thong top that looks like the wings of a bird with the exposed butcheeks) if you forget to put them up properly. She's a size 8, but only 5'2", so the legs are long enough that her heel steps on the bottom of the leg. She doesn't mind and folds it twice shortening it by 2". If you have access to a sewing machine (we don't) you could easily shorten it yourself to make it look like it does out of the box.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't be having a fat day!, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Sakkas Cotton Lycra Blend Yoga Pilates Foldover Waist Pants - Made in USA (Apparel)
Bought these trousers to work out and lounge in. I'm a size 10/12 so played safe and ordered the medium (supposedly a 12-14 size). Super super tight and quite short, when they first came I assumed they were for a small child!! You really don't want to be feeling fat when you try them on, don't think i'm realistically going to be able to use them which is a shame coz the material is nice and comfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product and Service, 6 Jan. 2015
I have never bought pilates trousers before so was unsure of what I was looking for. But these were excellent value for money and were very comfortable. They fit as expected, being neither too log or too short and with enough stretch in them to fit different body shapes. They arrived earlier than expected and were well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely trousers, 27 May 2014
The trousers are made from lovely material, the length is just right they do feel slightly smaller over the bottom area but that is probably my butt being too big.. :) they came very quickly and I will be definitely purchasing another pair. Also they are the cheapest quality pair I found on amazon or ebay. Love the quality can't wait to have more of them. thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, 23 May 2014
these are surprisingly good quality and great fit (I'm cynical) also v fast delivery and I'll definitely order more in different colours many thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars crap, 8 May 2014
It arrived with a large whole in the leg which I had to sew before wearing. I bought the small and despite wearing them the day I gave birth they were still large on the waist

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›