5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 8 May 2014
This review is from: REAL LEATHER MENS DRIVING GLOVES TAN WITHOUT LINNING 7011 - Large (Misc.)
The gloves arrived promptly and sooner than I expected. They were a perfect fit and of great quality, I would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars c j smith, 2 May 2014
I'm very pleased with my driving gloves they arrived earlier than expected which was an extra bonus and fit like a second skin very pleased with the product.
I'd: 23500868410555

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 25 April 2014
My wife treated me to these lovely gloves as a birthday present and I'm delighted with the quality and style, perfect for my classic car look!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Halfords anyday, 20 Dec. 2013
Just what I ordered, on time and no fuss, the right price, the right colour my relative will be thrilled.

5.0 out of 5 stars who was delighted with them, 6 Sept. 2014
Prompt delivery, sooner than expected! Bought these for an elderly friend, who was delighted with them. Good quality leather, very soft & supple. Would definitely recommend!