5.0 out of 5 stars Marvel Superhero Plush Spiderman
Published 7 months ago by S Riaz

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS DESCRIBED!!!!!!!!!!
Published 7 months ago by vicky odams

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS DESCRIBED!!!!!!!!!!, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Disney 20-inch Marvel Superhero Chunky Spiderman (Toy)
the actual spiderman its self is lovely however as you can see by the description it says 20" when the item came it was only 8" I contacted the seller who informed me they had made a mistake in the description and had amended it they said I could download and print off a return label to send it back which I couldn't do as my printer is broken so I ended up keeping it I feel that they were not bothered by their mistake I would have never have bought it if I had known the actual size as with postage it cost me £!2.00 and my son has got a 10" one that only cost £8.00 so some bargain! Not!

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvel Superhero Plush Spiderman, 10 May 2014
S Riaz "S Riaz" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Disney 20-inch Marvel Superhero Chunky Spiderman (Toy)
This is a gorgeous 20” plush Spiderman. The toy is large and chunky, very soft to the touch and large enough to be properly cuddly. Suitable for age 1+ and hand wash only, I purchased this for a three year old boy’s birthday present and he was absolutely delighted with it. Spiderman is always a favourite with boys and this is great for bedtime and playtime. Excellent quality and a lovely gift for younger Spiderman fans everywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific toy, 26 Dec 2014
This review is from: Disney 20-inch Marvel Superhero Chunky Spiderman (Toy)
My 2 year old grandson just loved this product and has not stopped playing with it.

Disney 20-inch Marvel Superhero Chunky Spiderman
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available