5.0 out of 5 stars Blackstones: Police Operational Handbook, 3 May 2008
This has to be one of the best purchases of my entire police career. I was contemplating waiting until the new edition was released (November 2008 I think) considering the rate that legislation and codes of practice are revised, but am very glad I made the purchase now. The second edition has been fully updated and is written in a short and 'to the point' style quickly highlighting the information a patrol officer would need. It is compact and fairly light-weight so again it gets 5 stars. Highly recomended to any current/trainee PC. This would be especially helpful to new PC's going through their initial training due to the short and concise manner in which it is written. It is an ideal revision aid.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's all of Blackstones crammed into one book!, 3 April 2008
I have bought quite a few books to help me in my career as a PC and this is by far the best and most helpful. Excellent guide for interview planning, gives all the points to prove and more. Very easy to understand, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant peice of kit!, 21 Aug 2009
L. S. Flood (London) - See all my reviews
This is a very good product. Very useful, details a lot of offences that a PC or PCSO would come across very often which makes this a handy thing to have when out and about.

I've used this many of times and even when on constant watch I will read this. From reading this book I have managed to do a lot more work with the confidence there to back me up!!!

I say BUY BUY BUY

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Excellent book - very useful for my everyday duties. Fast delivery too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent study book, 17 Mar 2009
R. Price (United kingdom) - See all my reviews
This book is very good if you are needing to study law, public services or are already a police officer that needs extra guidence. This book has the law that police need to tackle everyday - from glue sniffing to murder and manslaugther. in this guide it will tell you what a person must be doing to break this law and what imprisonments they could get.
This is very detailed and will improve your knowlege of this area.