Price:£22.99+ £4.28 shipping

on 25 November 2013
Bought for a fan so anything One Direction would be a hit. Still in use three weeks later so it must be ok
on 13 March 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter's Birthday who loves Harry to bits...I had it posted directly to her home. Her mother told me that it is a good likeness and a very good doll.. Speedy delivery too
on 19 May 2014
This was bought as a gift for my daughter who is a One Direction fan. Its her birthday this week and I think she will be thrilled. Great doll and a good price. Highly recommend.
on 12 January 2014
It wasnt what I expected it to be. I thought it would be like a ken doll, but the hair is plastic. My daughter loves it though. Think it isnt much for what you pay.
on 14 November 2014
Very pleased with my purchase of the One Direction Doll. It arrived in good time and was well packaged. My Granddaughter will love it! Many, many thanks.
on 31 January 2014
Grand daughter was so happy to find Harry in her Christmas stocking. One very pleased little girl. Just need to purchase the rest of the group now.
on 10 February 2014
Arrived promptly and item as described although I think these dolls are well over priced I had a very happy 7 year old one direction fan :)
on 15 October 2014
And now she's gone off 1-D! What can I say about his hair? Stiff! Suppose it looks a little like Harry, would like to see the other dolls
on 21 May 2014
Purchased for one of my Granddaughters who is one d mad. I was a little surprised that it was notn of better quality for the money spent
on 18 October 2013
Bought as a Christmas present for my niece, she will be very happy to open this as it's on her Santa list.