5.0 out of 5 stars Once they're on you forget about them.
I love these shoes - I got 2 pairs. They're flat and stable enough for olympic lifts and just cushioned enough to run in as well so they're a great all-rounder. Light as a feather, once they're on you can forget about them. I don't even bother tying and untying the laces, just slip them on and off.
Published 21 months ago by www.ptphoto.co.uk

1.0 out of 5 stars trainers
load of crap.cant get my feet in them.a total rip off.worse trainers i ever had.a total and utter con job.
Published 20 months ago by russell hartley

5.0 out of 5 stars Once they're on you forget about them., 12 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, over a year old of excessive gym use and still perfect!, 18 Aug. 2014
After researching a lot into the the footwear market these came out top trumps on reviews.

I have ran, cycled and walked well over 200 miles along with weight lifting four times a week since owning these and they show minimal signs of wear.

I bought these shoes as I wanted to get rid of bulky standard trainers, these shoes are designed as 'the closest to running bare foot' which is exactly what they are, the soles are flat and fit more like a sock than a shoe which is great for building those important muscles in your legs which are neglected due to normal running shoes supporting these instead.

Perfect for heavy weight lifting exercises such as dead lifts or squats as the soles are flat making these a great foundation for your training.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 Aug. 2014
I had these shoes for 1 year and they are absolutely amazing.

I use them at the gym and everyday life.

They have a really nice casual look and they are amazingly comfortable to wear so you will want to wear them all the time.

I run extensively so these shoes are just perfect as they are amazingly light and has great flexible balancing soles.
I have ran on every terrain with these shoes and they simply work and provide a good performance.

- They are flexible and balancing
- They take the shape of your foot as you use them providing the best and amazingly comfortable fit
- They are amazingly light
- They look very casual
- Suitable for casual use
- Has a great knitted structure which holds and grips your foot comfortably

I am simply amazed and satisfied with these shoes.

My only tip would be to avoid damaging the tips as it seems to be painted and might chip away in time, however, mines are perfectly fine for 1 year now. I would absolutely buy them again when my current pair retire.

Nike didn't disappoint as always.

1.0 out of 5 stars trainers, 15 July 2013
This review is from: Nike Free 3.0 V5 Running shoe Men (Sports)