Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 30 July 2013
It's good. But.

It's leaning more towards soul with a large dash of funk, and it's not what I expected from having bought previous albums. It's also more heavily produced, so Ana's guitar sometimes gets lost in the mix. Well; I guess 'lost' is harsh, as I don't suppose for one moment there's anything accidental about the mix, just not so upfront as previously. It's all very, very professional, mind.

Just that I like my blues and I like it kept simple, as in 'less is more'.

I've no doubt that loads of peeps will greet this as the best thing she's ever done, and I'm good with that as I appreciate it's all a matter of taste.

I love Ana's stuff, but this isn't the pinnacle for me because it doesn't showcase her talent as much as her previous work.

Love the shoes, tho!
on 7 September 2013
I love all Anna's past work. This Album whilst brilliant has moved away from her blues roots but shows how she has grown musically. She is a wonderful guitarist and this album has it all
on 12 October 2013
Dissapointed I'm afraid.would be great if you were listening live but doesn't make it to be great on a cd in the car. Not as good a previous albums. It lacks originality.
on 29 September 2013
Came across Ana's work almost by accident. I am now a dedicated fan and this performance confirms that. She deserves to be up there with the best.
on 25 July 2013
I was expecting much more after listing to previouse CDs. I like old stile of Ana i.e. more blues than pop, however is not so bad.
on 11 April 2013
Excellent album, real barnstorming blues with some great funky tracks too.
Well worth every penny.Hasnt been off the car stereo since i got it
on 21 March 2016
Ana is best enjoyed live in concert. So far her studio CDs have not been anywhere near conveying the blistering live performance atmosphere. Even though I have all her CDs, I would recommend saving your money and buying concert tickets instead.
on 2 November 2014
Great modern blues, no issues. Thank you.
on 4 July 2015