5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic purchase
Bought this for our 6 month old daughter for our recent holiday. She is a great sleeper but rarely falls asleep being held or on our knee. However this did the trick and she slept all the way home on our evening flight which was a blessing. A comfortable and practical purchase. Will use again.
Published 10 months ago by New mum Lara

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for small babies
It is fine but not really suitable for my 16-month-old. It's a bit too small for him. I wish the description stated how small it actually is. I'd say it's perfect for babies 4-12 months of age.
Published 5 months ago by Louise Renshaw

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic purchase, 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: SkyBaby travel mattress for Air Travel (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product for making it easier to fly with an infant, 26 April 2013
This review is from: SkyBaby travel mattress for Air Travel (Baby Product)
We first used this product when our daughter was four months old, and I loved it because it freed up my arms. Having the little bed, meant it was easy for me to eat and read or even use my laptop when flying with her. She is now eight months old, and we still use the bed. It's very light and I attach it to the changing bag, so it doesn't take up any extra space when travelling. It makes flying more comfortable for my little one, and she likes sleeping on her SkyBaby bed in my lap.

5.0 out of 5 stars More Sleep for Baby, 18 Sept. 2013
This review is from: SkyBaby travel mattress for Air Travel (Baby Product)
We were really impressed with this product and found it gave baby more sleep and parents more flexibility. It's compact, lightweight and washes well. It independently supports baby's head and neck so it's easier to pass a sleeping baby between parents too. If you'd like to read a more detailed review with pictures it's available on my personal blog, Little Rascal Reviews [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 3 April 2014
This review is from: SkyBaby travel mattress for Air Travel (Baby Product)
It is very practical when traveling. I use it when I when to London by coach and my boy was very comfortable sleeping on it, so I can't wait to go to my big trip soon, excellent product, very useful and very light to carry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: SkyBaby travel mattress for Air Travel (Baby Product)
I travelled with a 2 month old baby and this was so brilliant. She slept through nearly the whole flight because she was comfortable and I was comfortable too. Can't wait to use it again when we go away.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for small babies, 4 Dec. 2014
This review is from: SkyBaby travel mattress for Air Travel (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a great buy. It doesn't look very substantial but is ..., 5 Aug. 2014
This review is from: SkyBaby travel mattress for Air Travel (Baby Product)
This was a great buy. It doesn't look very substantial but is just right for flights. Our granddaughter of 6 months slept for the whole 4 hours flight quite comfortably across her dad's knees.

5.0 out of 5 stars was fantastic and simple to put seatbelt through, 3 Oct. 2014
This review is from: SkyBaby travel mattress for Air Travel (Baby Product)
Flew transatlantic with 3 month old as well as connecting flight; was fantastic and simple to put seatbelt through; highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel companion, 15 Dec. 2014
This review is from: SkyBaby travel mattress for Air Travel (Baby Product)
Made long haul travel with our 3 month old much more comfortable for her and us. Used both in the seat and plane bassinet.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea, but doesn't work in practice, 17 Feb. 2015
slo007 (Aberdeen, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SkyBaby travel mattress for Air Travel (Baby Product)
Cannot use during take offs and landings as you cannot access your own seat belt to release it during an emergency. As such it's not really fit for purpose. Our baby kept sliding down/off and we ultimately couldn't use it in the travel cot either as it's not padded enough to keep the baby in place.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›