5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!!!
If you liked their 1st album then you'll love this one
It is just a continuation of their very distinctive yet genius style every bit as good as walking on a dream
I could go through the track listings 1 by 1 but there is no need, the first is a short instrumental which have never really done anything for me because I'm one of those that loves to sing along in...
Published 12 months ago by oliver jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre
An album full of techno beats. Sadly not for me. Preferred their last one. There are a few songs that are good but the majority just sound like fillers. However I would like to say that the first first copy I originally received was faulty. After contacting Music2000 I was was promptly sent a new copy. No need to return previous copy and incur expensive returns costs so...
Published 7 months ago by laurie

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing yet again, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Ice On The Dune (Audio CD)
Loved their first album.....this one is amazing.....would love to see them live....please come to the uk....love from one happy empire of the sun fan.x

4.0 out of 5 stars Pop machine, 21 July 2013
Bengt H. ynes "Sweet fan" (Norway) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ice On The Dune (Audio CD)
The perfect summer pop album if you like europop.The production could be better but the album is full of hits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving every minute because they make me feel so ALIVE, 12 July 2013
M. A. Taylor "emtee65" (Woking, Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ice On The Dune (Audio CD)
Great album. On the first listen you might just say "ah it's ok I guess" but after playing this all week it really is a-mazing.

I wanna keep this short and sweet so just buy the album and do what I did - make a playlist containing all of the Empire of the Sun songs and remixes, I don't think this is as good as their 1st album BUT still great songs and I have been waiting sooooo long for more of their feel good music.

Buy.it.now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Album of the year?, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Ice On The Dune (MP3 Download)
I enjoyed 'some' of their last album, mainly the more commercial tunes to be honest, as some of the B side material was a bit strange. (Maybe I should give it another go). But this album is mostly killer tunes!! Concert pitch is the only song that does hold my interest.

The rest are pretty much amazing pieces of work that should be heard by everyone! Best tracks? DNA or I'll be around. But really, they are all amazing.

Think Scritti Politti, Fleetwood mac, Calvin Harris, and throw in more 80's influence and you will have this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Walking on a dream' minus the overly-quirkiness!, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Ice On The Dune (MP3 Download)
If you loved Walking on a Dream, I am sure you will love Ice on The Dune. Some will argue that it's more mainstream and dance-focused to it's detriment, however I feel this slight honing of their sound works well. Certainly there is no repeat of the 'Delta Bay' moment which slightly undermined Walking on a Dream. There are a couple of songs ('Celebrate' and 'Keep a Watch') which are rather forgettable, however overall it's a great listen. Standout tracks for me- 'Alive', 'DNA' and 'Concert Pitch'.

5.0 out of 5 stars super music, 5 July 2013
This review is from: Ice On The Dune (MP3 Download)
Super album,just as good as there first one,with lots of catchy songs.If you liked there first album your love this one

5.0 out of 5 stars better than first album, 1 July 2013
Arsen Solovka "Arsen" (Mraclin, Croatia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ice On The Dune (Audio CD)
This album is, in my opinion, better than first even if you can not find here standout hits that where included on debut album. The best songs for me here are Awakening and Surround sound and I hope these songs will be next singles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastically brilliant!, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Ice On The Dune (Audio CD)
First herd 'Walking On A Dream' on Forza Horizon and instantly fell in love with it and played it non stop. It was only recently that I purchased 'We Are The People' from the same album, and again, I fell in love with it. When I herd about this new album, I immediately became interested in purchasing it. After listening to the songs from the album, it happened all over again. 'Old Flavours', 'Ice On The Dune' and 'DNA' "hit the spot" and I rushed to purchase the album as I was thoroughly impressed with each song. After listening to each song, my liking for the band and the album has only ever increased.

One critism of this album is the price. At 4.99, it damages the quality of this album, as I see this album as priceless. It will always be in my archive of my greatest albums I have herd/ purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Ice On The Dune (MP3 Download)
Well worth the wait, some great tracks on there and had it on in my car for the past 2 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtakingly Good..., 29 Jun 2013
Marky-Moo 22 (Nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ice On The Dune (MP3 Download)
This album really is excellent. This lifts them onto another level and I hope it finally gets them the recognition they deserve. Yes, there are a couple of filler tracks, but the majority of the rest could easily be released as singles (makes me wonder why "Alive" was chosen as lead single as there are stronger efforts on the album). Excellent - I just hope we don't have to wait 5 years for there third album!

Ice On The Dune
Ice On The Dune by Empire of the Sun (Audio CD - 2013)