5.0 out of 5 stars Great overall product
Computer arrived within the estimated delivery time in a well protected box, no damages or evident faults with the product aside from the disk drive cover having to be removed to allow the button to work but that proved no hard task to do nor did it have an effect.
Published 9 months ago by Oliver Stewart

2.0 out of 5 stars Dismayed in Dublin
Initially I ordered this, but a mislaid payment meant that the credit card (which I reserve for internet purchases and with a limit of €1000) was refused. Subsequently I assumed that the order was cancelled and decided on a Dell with a warranty backup in Ireland.
Published 11 months ago by Dr. Chris Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great overall product, 11 Oct 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Dismayed in Dublin, 28 July 2013
For some reason my credit card company disobeyed my strict instruction and exceeded the limit, and the manufacturers further exceeded my instructions by presenting the invoice for payment. The result is that I have a computer which will cost a fortune to return, I will have to cancel the Dell order tomorrow, and I have to face an excess charge on my card. ALL ROUND VERDICT: I DO NOT LIKE IT.

Dr Chris Johnson