5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
When I first heard now I wasn't sure and kind of put me off pre-ordering the full album but then the previews were released on itunes and I had to get it. For all those saying it's not paramore anymore just accept you're not going to get the exact same album as before and that would be boring anyway!

prompt and good service would use again!
Published 21 months ago by EW

1.0 out of 5 stars As bad a album as I own. Such a let down.
Published 16 days ago by Mabu

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 April 2013
This review is from: Paramore (Audio CD)

prompt and good service would use again!

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Paramore (Audio CD)
Wow, just wow! In my opinion it's their best album to date :) The album is so clearly about the break-up, getting over it, moving on and most importantly about growing up. I love every song on the album.
If you wanna get a little nostalgic listen to Part II, which is a sequel to Let The Flames Begin - blew my mind. If you wanna get your heart broken listen to Hate To See Your Heart Break - gets me every time. If you wanna dance, smile and love listen to Fast In My Car, Ain't It Fun and Still Into You. Other than that just listen to everything in between :)
This album has everything and their lyrics are so accurate, pertinent and honest. Paramore always make me feel everything - I want to cry and I want to be brave, smile, dance and laugh all at the same time. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars One those albums you can listen to again and again, 9 May 2013
Mr. R. T. Nurden (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paramore (MP3 Download)
I'm very impressed with this album as there seem to be fewer and fewer albums produced where I can listen all the way through without wanting to skip at list on track. This new album from Paramore is great and I love listening to it all the way through. There is a variety to the so go yet a consistency in the quality if each one. If you liked their previous albums then there is more variety to be found in this one but I think you will like that.

1.0 out of 5 stars As bad a album as I own. Such a let down., 13 Jan. 2015
Mabu "Mabu" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paramore (Audio CD)
Big Change of direction. More wacky than previous albums. Tonnes of repetition lacks imagination and quickly disengages. Plenty of shouting, fast singing and some chanting too. Doesn't have those satisfying, more-ish rocky melodies of previous albums and generally struggles to be musical. A few of the songs are outright cheesy and desperate. Hayley's voice is the only plus point as, at times she resembles an early, playful gwen stefani more and more - but it is wasted on this album as the songs lack soul and too rarely does she get to bellow. Lyrically It has it's moments, but sounds a bit bitchy when it comes to the split. A messy, confused, poor album that doesn't know what it wants to be with too many fillers some of which are cringe-worthy. Two, maybe three tracks worth listening to, but believe the poor reviews- this is bad to the extent that they've taken their fans for granted. I suspect this album will not see the light of day with me. Awful in comparison to all previous albums.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly brilliant!, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Paramore (Audio CD)
Paramore has really set the bar up high for their next album. Brilliant instrumentals, vocals and lyrics. Love every single second of it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album - really recommend, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Paramore (Audio CD)
Paramore are back! It's really catchy, I couldn't stop listening to it when it first arrived. My highlight is the end track - Future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Album, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Paramore (MP3 Download)
Paramore have come a long way since their last Album,having advanced from being mainly a punk rock Band,to now going mainstream Pop/Rock.I think that they have a similar style as "No Doubt".

4.0 out of 5 stars A definite grower, 16 April 2013
PJ "Borris66" (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paramore (MP3 Download)
I needed to listen to this a few times to really get into it.It's a change of direction for the band, but thats no bad thing. Production value is good which creates a rich sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not What I expected, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Paramore (Audio CD)
Wasn’t really what I expected, if you have listened to Paramore before you will notice the difference in guitar, not so many catchy riffs. But on saying that the album does bring something else, it took a few listens before I got it but if you give it a go it’s an album that grows on you. Stand out songs for me are “Grow up”, “Hate to see your heart break” and “Be alone”

4.0 out of 5 stars A grower, 15 April 2013
Christine (Leicestershire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paramore (MP3 Download)
When I first heard "Now" I wasn't keen at all, and thought "Still into you" was a bit of a joke, but this album definitely grows on you. It's very catchy, and very positive. You can tell the band had fun with it. It would be boring if it was the same as the previous albums and this is very new for them.

Paramore