on 26 March 2014
I will not go in to the exact speeds I was getting but needless to say it is nowhere near as fast as my other USB3.0 drives. In fact I have some USB2.0 that perform quicker. This aside it doesn't seem very compatible with devices. My other drives are picked up by my Samsung TV while this one isn't.
on 24 March 2014
I deeply regret going for this memory stick. It looks great but it is what's under the hood that counts. This is supposedly a USB3.0 stick but I am getting better speeds with my older USB2.0 stick. I have certainly got it plugged in to a USB3.0 port which works as expected with my other devices so this isn't it. Not only is it slow my TV point blank refuses to recognise it no matter how I format it. So in summary not worth the money.
on 6 August 2014
It seems fast to me for a USB 3.0 flash drive, but my test was inconclusive. According to the packaging, the write speed (55 MB/s) for the 128GB drive is almost 3X the speed of their USB3.0 32GB drive (20 MB/s).

The slider has a very positive feel to it: just as it's about to reach the maximum extension, there's a click to indicate that the metal stub is locked into position. And the stub won't accidentally retract like a couple SanDisk drives did to me.

It has an activity light, but the 'loop' to put a tag on it (no key chain possible!) is very tight, if that's important to you.

The build feels very sturdy to me, but only time (like with all flash drives) will tell how robust it really is. No reason to think otherwise at this point. I'm very happy with the Lexar.
on 11 May 2014
I had it corrupted on 5 day of use . Well forgive me but although for a good price 43 pounds are still some money . This is just absurd .
on 28 January 2015
Incredible slow. Cant do 2 things at once- I presume that the in/out section not up to much. Portable apps like chrome take forever to load a page. Ok to stream a film from but as a general portable drive there are better drives around
on 17 January 2015
This is a great unit and I can find no fault with it or it's operation. Service was quick and package also good. I bought a second one!
on 21 March 2014
I have been using the 64GB drive for around a year - and found it reliable so 'upgraded' to this 128GB version - very convenient with the slide away connector - and I have not experienced any internal connection failures due to the moving action. So far, so good.
on 19 May 2015
As described, with please with the large memory, it holds lots of photographs. I am so pleased with my purchase of the Lexar Professional JumpDrive S73 128GB USB 3.0...
on 17 May 2015
Nice distinctive stickI have a few of this range in 32G & 64G , but this is my first 128G stick. Moving 100 G takes a while - so faster would be even better!
on 10 June 2014
I initially purchased a 32GB version and was so impressed at the speed at which they transfer data I have since purchased a 64GB & 128GB version. I am a photographer and having such fast USB device and such a handy size is critical. The design of these in my opinion is also very well thought out.

See one answered question