5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
I almost did not buy this album due to the many negative comments. I think the album is simply brilliant and so funny that I almsot crashed the car listening to the track Harvey Bodine. Brad has turned out a different type of album for sure and for me it has worked very well. FANTASTIC!
Published 14 months ago by M. J. Collins

3.0 out of 5 stars love Brad, ......But, not such a good album.
Published 15 months ago by inthecountry2

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 5 May 2013
M. J. Collins - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Brad Paisley, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Wheelhouse (Audio CD)
This is the most refreshing country artist around to my taste. His music is always different, often funny, and just so very original. "Those Crazy Christians" is a great example. He manages to make fun and give respect all in one song! I never tire of his music and I can't recommend him highly enough. He sings about everyday life with such originality and freshness. Can you guess I am a great fan?!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Give it a few listens, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Wheelhouse (Audio CD)
Don't judge Brad's latest record on just one listen as it is unusual and varied (it's also very long).
Give it a few listens and you will find it has great tunes and clever lyrics. It"s is a grower.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent as usual, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Wheelhouse (Audio CD)
Brad brings together a number of styles on this album but the melodies still keep on getting into your head. A few odd moments .. but that should be expected on a Brad album ! excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Wheelhouse by Brad Paisley, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Wheelhouse (Audio CD)
Another great album from one of the finest country singer/songwriters of all time.
Really enjoy the contribution of other stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this album, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Wheelhouse (Audio CD)
Brad Paisley has in my opinion has never turned out a bad album and this one will not disappoint . Brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Brad Paisley, Wheelhouse CD, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Wheelhouse (Audio CD)
Really enjoyed all the tracks but favourite goes to Facebook friends! Thought I'd never find a better song than Wagon Wheel but plenty new ones here to whet the appetite.

3.0 out of 5 stars love Brad, ......But, not such a good album., 19 April 2013
This review is from: Wheelhouse (Audio CD)
I suppose it's not easy being an artist, if you stick to singing the same old type of thing people say, why can't you do something different and when you do they say, why can't you stick to your old style, you can't win. My wife and I have seen Brad Paisley 3 times in concert to date and are big fans , we've also met him twice, he's seems a lovely man. He has his own style and sound, modern country music can be very bland, but Brad stands out from the crowed. Even though this album is supposed to be different from what he's recorded before, to me it doesn't sound much different from his last 2 albums, American Saturday Night and This Is Country Music,[ these are my fav' Brad albums ], yes it is a little less produced as Brad said he wanted more of a live sound this time, I just don't think there are any quality songs on Wheelhouse, there isn't even one song I want to go back to and play over and over again and as others have said I would rather have 12 quality songs and not 21 with short bits and fillers, even the last 2 singles do nothing for me, the song I quite like is 'Tin can on a string'. My wife likes it more then me and would give it 4*s. The only album i'm now looking forward to being realised this year is by Justin Currie [ lead singer of Del Amitri ], hopefully due out in September. Added review 26/4/2013, as well as 'tin can on a string' I'm starting to like, 'pressing on a bruise' , 'Harvey Bodine' and ' out standing in our field '. It's still not his best album and I still give it 3 *, but still think he's a great artist.

1.0 out of 5 stars What were you thinking Brad?, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Wheelhouse (Audio CD)
Having all his albums so far I expected good things for this album, I was massively disapointed.... what is it all about?
The track listings include excerpts from old coutry radio shows which it could do without and the palin track? what has all this to do with country music?
If you are looking for a Brad Paisely album like his previous efforts this is nothing like them, the odd good track...the mona lisa..... the rest are utter garbage, previous reviewers claimed that the album grows on you, well I listened to it all half a dozen times, willing it to grab my attention or at least be likeable and worth the purchase price but was left infuriated at the cost and confused as to what the hell was he thinking...,.
As a huge country fan and a big paisely fan to boot it annoys me that he put this out under the guise of country music....
Don't waste your money, I'll be passing mine onto the charity shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Still not working, 28 July 2013
S. Worner "fivetrax" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wheelhouse (Audio CD)
I write this review as a long time massive Brad fan but a lot of this album still isn't working for me. There is Brad's humour in there and his wonderful play with words and the romantic side but I struggle with rap. Brad has many famous friends and he likes to bring many of them into his recording sessions but to me it just seems like cheap tricks to sell more albums to the wider public which in turn earns more dollars for the execs at the record company.
Ah well, I'll keep on listening and maybe it will grow on me after another dozen or so goes. Roll on his next album.
Hey Brad, git yr ass back over to the UK for more concerts and TV work - we're missing you!